Woman needs the truth!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
lowriturnerDM_228x705.jpg

I'm not off the tv I was on blind date with cilla black....☕️I'm still taking my Meds my community nurse visits once a week..⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️#⃣. Jeez I'm giving the banter back...what's wrong with you guys...I think I should sign up to do a plastering course buy the car retro and slap it on the wall with my fish sliver

Do women talk or dictate? We're great listeners we listen to men saying you can't do that it won't work......we listen to people moan....but we love you men who drive and watch us women trying to park our cars,.,we all need each other...

I have a guy coming to quote me on Monday for the work think he's a venetian plaster but I think I need microcement...lets see what expert advice he says

well I vote for lowry to be a honorary lifetime member of our noble trade, just the one mandatory security question to ask lowry, now think carefully, deeply ,seriously is it a HANDBOARD or a hawk, just a formality you understand but rules are rules, once you have answered the question correctly you will become a honary member, so while we are waiting for your answer are you the artist as john says painting matchstick dogs and cats, or are you any relation to the lowry hill housing estate in Carlisle, now this parking space you keep going on about , is your neighbour a fireman/bricklayer/electrician, if so then you should sue him, what was your question again,

Hello,
Bit confused, what is it your wanting advice on?
venetian or microcement plastering isn't cheap as it requires a certain amount of skill and the materials are a bit more expensive than a bag of multi-finish.
Simple really, just ask the guy quoting you on (bank holiday) Monday if (a) he's done a lot of these type of jobs, and (b) if his work will be guaranteed as a wet room wall surface?
hope that helps
:)

well I vote for lowry to be a honorary lifetime member of our noble trade, just the one mandatory security question to ask lowry, now think carefully, deeply ,seriously is it a HANDBOARD or a hawk, just a formality you understand but rules are rules, once you have answered the question correctly you will become a honary member, so while we are waiting for your answer are you the artist as john says painting matchstick dogs and cats, or are you any relation to the lowry hill housing estate in Carlisle, now this parking space you keep going on about , is your neighbour a fireman/bricklayer/electrician, if so then you should sue him, what was your question again,
It's a hawk trowel so I can slap my optician neighbour around the chops with it....the problem is he has two cars and I have a small mini...he can't read a land title plan. So now I'm defending myself in the court...thus has been going on over 2yrs..he's a greedy ooker.
thanks for the vote... I don't want to be annoying you hardworking guys ..who join check a trade ...I just wanted some help advice....yes I'm on a bitter lemon budget but I can try to do my best for myself...I'm a builders dream work with them....team work

It's a hawk trowel so I can slap my optician neighbour around the chops with it....the problem is he has two cars and I have a small mini...he can't read a land title plan. So now I'm defending myself in the court...thus has been going on over 2yrs..he's a greedy ooker.
thanks for the vote... I don't want to be annoying you hardworking guys ..who join check a trade ...I just wanted some help advice....yes I'm on a bitter lemon budget but I can try to do my best for myself...I'm a builders dream work with them....team work
You have a small mini!

Hello,
Bit confused, what is it your wanting advice on?
venetian or microcement plastering isn't cheap as it requires a certain amount of skill and the materials are a bit more expensive than a bag of multi-finish.
Simple really, just ask the guy quoting you on (bank holiday) Monday if (a) he's done a lot of these type of jobs, and (b) if his work will be guaranteed as a wet room wall surface?
hope that helps
:)
Sorry for confusion...I put photos up...I want my bathroom finished without tiles....one of my options was to use laminate flooring on the walls. Venetion plaster on the ceiling....then I would be left with bq crappo tiles in the shower area...so then I read about polished plaster but this would need waxing every three months....then I saw microcement photos...which would be great. I spoke to one guy he said it's just as cheap to do a couple of walls then just one feature wall. The area of the feature wall would be 2m. Height width 4mtrs. So. I'm thinking this cld cost me a billy fortune....sorry to go on and on..I know people spend most money on a decent kitchen and bathroom...hey oh...I can dream and save up

Hawk.......ffs. Close the thread

lowry , and what pray is a hawk trowel, and what is a ooker, and whats bitter lemons got to do with it, and finally as john asks why do you have a small mini, just calm down lowry have a glass of wine , how can we help you when you are talking like this, also again are you any relation to the lowry hill housing estate in Carlisle, so anyhooooooo going downstairs now to have a bottle of wine, have a good night lowry see you tomorrow

But that would mean I would have to wax the walls in the shower room once a month I understand...it's the tiles I want to cover over then wash and go
No! those Polish plasterers only require quick clean and polish once every 6 months! oh, and 6 bottles of beer before they let you in the shower? :RpS_lol:

Bitter lemons. Was comment relating to lemonade cost with champagne taste..replying to comments made towards me..I drive a small mini..another question put to me.....I'm just replying to questions put to me.,,, hawk trowel..that's an error from reading websites....I don't live on any housing estate...I live near Sandbanks Poole....good grief....I've joined in Q and A about me.... Just trying to ask for a little guidance.... Is that so wrong...? You ask me about Mike housing estates..that I know nothing about...I've tried to steer this thread in the direction asking for professional guidance...although I was expecting some banter about me being a FEMALE. Flipping Eck ....ooker...is a polite word without being potty mouth. X

Status
Not open for further replies.