sleeping in van

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Must be creaming it in if there doing 16 odd hours a day!
They do well allright.One of them was telling me recently about a lad who works with them sometimes.He was skimming ceilings on a site in Dublin and was using a water bottle to p..s into because he did'nt want to be wasting time getting off the stilts.Anyway the health and safety officer caught him and ran him off the job.

They do well allright.One of them was telling me recently about a lad who works with them sometimes.He was skimming ceilings on a site in Dublin and was using a water bottle to p..s into because he did'nt want to be wasting time getting off the stilts.Anyway the health and safety officer caught him and ran him off the job.
Done that loads of times..time is money as there say just be sure not to do it in a orange lucazade bottle

There's a gang of Donegal plasterers down my way and if there on a small job for two or three days they work till ten or eleven at night and have a few hours sleep in their van.

Worked with a few donegal plasterers before, not great at rendering but OK at skimming. One was renound for not paying people and was a b*****d trying to find. I got done in on 500 euro and 2 guys I worked with got dine in for 3 and 4k from same guy.

Worked with a few donegal plasterers before, not great at rendering but OK at skimming. One was renound for not paying people and was a b*****d trying to find. I got done in on 500 euro and 2 guys I worked with got dine in for 3 and 4k from same guy.
Sorry to hear that.A lad like that should be taught a lesson he won't forget.

Sorry to hear that.A lad like that should be taught a lesson he won't forget.

He fcuked off to America but I dare say well bump into him somewhere along the line on site. I won't be letting it go even thou it was in 2009. If I see him on site and if he doesn't get the money, he'll be going in the mixer head first with whoever will be backing him. Stroking people like that is as low as ya can go. I worked my ballix off that week for him and it was only for 500 to doing 3 hits a day. Even thinking about it now makes me angry.

He fcuked off to America but I dare say well bump into him somewhere along the line on site. I won't be letting it go even thou it was in 2009. If I see him on site and if he doesn't get the money, he'll be going in the mixer head first with whoever will be backing him. Stroking people like that is as low as ya can go. I worked my ballix off that week for him and it was only for 500 to doing 3 hits a day. Even thinking about it now makes me angry.

I am the forums very own in house detective, just ask around ;)
Give me his name & I'll find the c**t
:estudioso::foto::tanguero:

I wanted to spray cars and my dad said "no son of mine.... bla bla bla"

Real supportive family :D
I keep seeing you mention about been a car painter alot. I have my city and guilds in car restoration didnt like the car game so went building. Most painters i know are on no more than £12 an hour fook that

I keep seeing you mention about been a car painter alot. I have my city and guilds in car restoration didnt like the car game so went building. Most painters i know are on no more than £12 an hour fook that
I love engineering and playing with cars and bikes... I spent a lot of time in my mates workshop prepping and painting cars and really enjoyed it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I also would not be working for a firm painting or prepping that is a sure fact.

I love engineering and playing with cars and bikes... I spent a lot of time in my mates workshop prepping and painting cars and really enjoyed it.

Can you not do it as a side line aslong as your work is good people are more than happy to wait that little longer

Can you not do it as a side line aslong as your work is good people are more than happy to wait that little longer
Nah don't really have time... converted my kit car this year to take a bigger engine and next year I am building another one but that depends on how much time I have spare :-/

Nah don't really have time... converted my kit car this year to take a bigger engine and next year I am building another one but that depends on how much time I have spare :-/

So no time for mugs and other freebies? I`d be happy to take an ashtray made out of a piston if that`s more up your street Danny

So no time for mugs and other freebies? I`d be happy to take an ashtray made out of a piston if that`s more up your street Danny

Haha The wife is taking over merchandise side of things now :D I spend a lot of my time on the road these days.

Got stuff starting to go out next week

Haha The wife is taking over merchandise side of things now :D I spend a lot of my time on the road these days.

Got stuff starting to go out next week
How long is the handover takes? Do you do the training in-house or have to outsource it?
Hope she won't mind to be seen on the street with loads of mugs! [emoji1]
- only pulling your leg! (Pls dont banish me)

How long is the handover takes? Do you do the training in-house or have to outsource it?
Hope she won't mind to be seen on the street with loads of mugs! [emoji1]
- only pulling your leg! (Pls dont banish me)
The training was outsourced :)

For anyone interested, I got my van now and did a dry run, set my fishing bed and sleeping bag in the back....got some of those battery led spotlights and stuck them around the inside of the van....no alarms went off and I had a spanking nights sleep....only issue now is where to park.....the wife even came out with the baby monitor and kept me company for 10 minutes:numberone:

For anyone interested, I got my van now and did a dry run, set my fishing bed and sleeping bag in the back....got some of those battery led spotlights and stuck them around the inside of the van....no alarms went off and I had a spanking nights sleep....only issue now is where to park.....the wife even came out with the baby monitor and kept me company for 10 minutes:numberone:

Still think your nuts

You are fecking mad :D

Fair play :D Maybe ask andy if you can sleep in the car park there...lol

Im going to do a book on here to see how long you last. Im thinking its 1-100 that youll be back in your nice warm bed after a few nights with a wee shriveled cockle froze up like a cocktail sausage, and needing thawed out every morning before your first cuppa. Fcuk that carryon sleeping it rough out in thon weather. Leave that s**t for the spring/summer time where your cockle will be hanging like a lords in thon van.

Im going to do a book on here to see how long you last. Im thinking its 1-100 that youll be back in your nice warm bed after a few nights with a wee shriveled cockle froze up like a cocktail sausage, and needing thawed out every morning before your first cuppa. Fcuk that carryon sleeping it rough out in thon weather. Leave that s**t for the spring/summer time where your cockle will be hanging like a lords in thon van.
If we're running a book can I bet on ther full 6 weeks.....im totally hard as f**k and failure isnt an option......if the homelss chaps can do it so can i....remember this saves 1k not staying in b and b so there is a decent prize at tyhe end of it.....im not like one of you soft mayo lads:fuckyou::p

I'd say it's evens that him and the van will be in a container bound for Raqqa. The van will be mounted with a 50 cal, and he'll be mounted by a Jihadi.

I'd say it's evens that him and the van will be in a container bound for Raqqa. The van will be mounted with a 50 cal, and he'll be mounted by a Jihadi.

Aye, and hell be getting mounted by some big north african with a 9inch wand and to make matters worse for the poor aul c**t, there wont be a bit of lube in sight, so hell have to take it like a real man :bananas::llorando::llorando:

Aye, and hell be getting mounted by some big north african with a 9inch wand and to make matters worse for the poor aul c**t, there wont be a bit of lube in sight, so hell have to take it like a real man :bananas::llorando::llorando:
I got a taser and pepper spray, bought it on the net from germany £40 .i pity the chap who breaks into my van while im in it.

Last edited by a moderator: