sleeping in van

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 29624

When I do my course in Jan I got to be in Romford during the week for 6 weeks. Looked into a B & B but would be £1200 so decided im gonna kip in the van, my gym membership means I got showers covered but I was wondering where the best places to park up are.

I thought about going to a pubn for dinner and a few beers and then slip in to the back of the van and they think someone just walked home. Is there any other good places it would be easy to pull up without pissing anyone off or if anyone knows the area anywhere specific.

When I go up to Weston to do the beech race I sleep in the van under a bridge... No ones every bothered me

You do the beach race? I've never got meself down there personally! Would be a struggle on 125 I imagine

Just to say if any of u need a place to stay while in Nottingham u are all more than welcome to stay at mine....

Lodge hotel on the high street.:aburrido:

When I do my course in Jan I got to be in Romford during the week for 6 weeks. Looked into a B & B but would be £1200 so decided im gonna kip in the van, my gym membership means I got showers covered but I was wondering where the best places to park up are.

I thought about going to a pubn for dinner and a few beers and then slip in to the back of the van and they think someone just walked home. Is there any other good places it would be easy to pull up without pissing anyone off or if anyone knows the area anywhere specific.
What course is this?

Stay on here. Someone will at some point. That's a lot of money to be spending.
Can I come and live with you over in ireland clemo...i like ireland you anywhere near mayo....im sure me, the wife and baby could fit in you box room:numberone:

Am in Co louth mate. Your trying to get in to plastering and am trying to get out lol.
I been stuck in an office for 13 years spent the last 5 travelling between here and bangladesh, now got a baby dont want the travel anymore. I spent the last few years renovating properties spare time and gives me such satisfaction compared to the day job...i wanted a trade at 16 but parents were dead set on an office job...was the wrong choice for me.

Sleeping in a van, in a lay by, in January sat drinking beer in the dark....surely im living the dream....thought you was a rough arsed bunch.

I been stuck in an office for 13 years spent the last 5 travelling between here and bangladesh, now got a baby dont want the travel anymore. I spent the last few years renovating properties spare time and gives me such satisfaction compared to the day job...i wanted a trade at 16 but parents were dead set on an office job...was the wrong choice for me.

trust me it wont give you the same satisfaction when you have to day it every day just to make a poxy wage up mate...

if you've got the brains why not look into becoming a qs or architect summet in construction but not on the tools

trust me it wont give you the same satisfaction when you have to day it every day just to make a poxy wage up mate...

if you've got the brains why not look into becoming a qs or architect summet in construction but not on the tools
Hi zombie I appreciate the advice but ive made my mind up on the route im going and while hard work plastering has low set up costs and low material costs therefore good profits......there will always be people who end up unhappy in a job doesnt mean the jobs bad maybe just time for a change.....in another 15 years when im ready for a change again ill hopefully have a few more rentals and just be able to ease off. As I go on id like to branch out a bit too, must have fit around 20 bathrooms and kitchens over the last few years with a few for happy customers so wont be pigeon holed to just spreading every day with a bit of luck.