room 101 of plastering

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
one i had today. gave the price which was agreed. turned up. did the job. said iv finished. had a look. all happy. she said you said its £x? i said yep thats what we agreed. ok she says. well i havent got any money on me so can you come back and collect it tommorrow?

right. now. why the **** would it not enter your tiny little thick **** of a head to get any money for me when you know that i am going to be done today. so now you want me to drive home. and then drive back tommorrow. yeah no worries if you dont mind covering my petrol money and 2 hours time you ******* r******d bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Either that or '..can you send us an invoice?' So we usual have one ready and give it to them.. '..my partner will put a cheque in the post when they get home.'

Either that or '..can you send us an invoice?' So we usual have one ready and give it to them.. '..my partner will put a cheque in the post when they get home.'

I always just sign the estimate that i sent them before i got the job.... and i never take a cheque anymore i just give them my bank details and tell them to do an internet transfer........had a few rubber cheques in the past

When you start at 6.30 am so you can get the render on and finished before dark and it's still soft s **** at 7pm!!! :mad:

use newspaper to soak up the moisture...........it was a tip from someone on here so it must work..............:RpS_thumbup:........you might be able to read it at this time of night though..........:RpS_thumbdn:

Nowt worse when its soft and you need it to harden quickly...............:RpS_blushing:

Just got back, still soft when I left. It had an early float and sponge.....fu,ck it.

Bet I can still push my knuckle into it tomorrow.:rolleyes)

before if its been desperatly wet when its starts getting dark, iv just left it. you can get a float on at 1st light most of the time. other than that, get a daily sport and float it onto the wall a few times

too much freeflo marra?
Or has the temperature plummeted round your way?

Bit of both but mostly my fault. Far too much 3 in 1 in both coats and the scratch was still green.

before if its been desperatly wet when its starts getting dark, iv just left it. you can get a float on at 1st light most of the time. other than that, get a daily sport and float it onto the wall a few times

It was probably a touch too solid to float but only just, it looked 5/10 to me but the client was over the moon. Maybe when the sun appears again next year and cuts across it he might change his mind.

It was probably a touch too solid to float but only just, it looked 5/10 to me but the client was over the moon. Maybe when the sun appears again next year and cuts across it he might change his mind.
Always tell them a nice tyreolene finish would top it off lovely :RpS_thumbup:

pet hates room 101: Turning up on site and builders says "your beads are inside, they've been moved 36 times, stood on by at least 20 people, kept outside for a month and I bought them off a dodgy telesales rep from up north and they arrived bent." Thanks for that

Trying to crap before you set off for work with no success, then being doubled up within ten minutes of arriving only to find out there's no bloody toilet.

Followed by the thought that you might have to hold it for 9 hours, then the realization that you will have to sh1t in a bucket.

Trying to crap before you set off for work with no success, then being doubled up within ten minutes of arriving only to find out there's no bloody toilet.

Followed by the thought that you might have to hold it for 9 hours, then the realization that you will have to sh1t in a bucket.

Had the sh1ts once at work, customers roses should've grown well that year.
Their shed stunk a bit where I had my bucket though..

I just **** in the back of the van - and if I've recently cleaned it out I'll use a bucket too :RpS_thumbup:

worst ones where you go for a mega **** thats even making you gag, and someone is waiting outside the toilet when you come out

worst ones where you go for a mega **** thats even making you gag, and someone is waiting outside the toilet when you come out

Haha yes, I was working in Harrogate on this big house for a very posh lady a few summers ago. The portaloo hadn't been emptied for a few weeks and it was a hot day, you can imagine the stench

So I finish my crap, kick the door open white shouting "feck me it proper stinks in there".

Who was standing there, only the posh bird.

A good one for the pub............If you wanna make the place stink just put a load of paper down the bog first so the turds don't reach the water..............proper rancid marra :RpS_sneaky:

Pipe to our septic tank got blocked last year, drainage rods did the trick but the air was a bit chewy..

Was on a site not so long ago where there was an outside bog - you certainly learnt to levitate when having a dump! (And to check first in case a rat bit yer arse..)

A good one for the pub............If you wanna make the place stink just put a load of paper down the bog first so the turds don't reach the water..............proper rancid marra :RpS_sneaky:

I used to piss on the bog seat and the bog roll...........always made me laugh......clearly childish..........you'd be suprised how many people dont check for bog roll before they drop the kids off at the pool............:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.