Poor workmanship in Mold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzanne

Hi I'm Suzanne Luppa from Mold in North Wales. I have had a contractor in to do some plasterwork and the standard of workmanship is appalling. How do I get this sorted to my satisfaction? The contractor's name is Frank. That is all I know. His mobile number just now rings out. But I know he was an affiliate of this forum because he had a sticker on his fender. Can you please check your records if I provide the number?

Hi,do you not have a quotation,invoice ,bank details, etc,?
post some photos of the work..
everyone I work for normally has my full name and addresss

Last edited:
All you've got is "frank" frankly my dear you've been franked :( Do your reasearch in the future its a lesson learned sorry!!:RpS_scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm Suzanne Luppa from Mold in North Wales. I have had a contractor in to do some plasterwork and the standard of workmanship is appalling. How do I get this sorted to my satisfaction? The contractor's name is Frank. That is all I know. His mobile number just now rings out. But I know he was an affiliate of this forum because he had a sticker on his fender. Can you please check your records if I provide the number?

name and shame plzz lads dont need that sort of thing on here

Hi Suzanne. Welcome. We'll get to the bottom of this, don't worry. But we're going to need a little more to go on. Can you describe Frank for us? What height was he? Would you say he was a large man or regular build? Was he Caucasian? What colour hair did he have? Did he have any distinguishing features? A limp, perhaps, or maybe a tattoo or birthmark? You say he had a sticker on his fender, could you describe the vehicle he was driving? Was it a van or a car? What colour was it? Can you remember the plates ...?

oh, one more thing .. you use american terminology, but you refer to a mobile phone, and not a cellphone ....... :RpS_sneaky:

Welcome along,come on frank own up,we all make mistakes no one will take the p1ss out of you, it's not your fault your a rough c**t :RpS_laugh::RpS_lol:

Frank was a member on here under the name @adcar he changed names several times after leaving a trail of poor work

Frank was a member on here under the name @adcar he changed names several times after leaving a trail of poor work

maybe the answwer is to have a vetting page if the public come here chosee a spread have a feed back page so everone can see thus no probs lots plasterers on here lookin for work and it be good to have a page were they can say i picked blah blahh and he did a great job or in his case he is a proper cunttt 3 strikes and your outt hhahha

Ive been using my detective skills e reason to believe from the north wales area!! Isn't dougie from that neck of woods! Did he have a llabourer called tam and eat a lot of tinned fish:RpS_scared: they may of been working under a alias final question suzzanne was the word speedscam mentioned!! :RpS_lol:

oh, one more thing .. you use american terminology, but you refer to a mobile phone, and not a cellphone ....... :RpS_sneaky:

I'm so glad you mentioned that cus it was bugging the **** out of me but i disn't want to sound anal (hi boys)

You've lost me?

tv_matt_allwright.jpg

Yeah both arogant *****. Did you see that bad builders on tele a couple of nights ago with the asian builder? Obv a bit of a dodgy cowboy but he turned up to give his version of events and just gets rail roaded.

We've all had nightmare customers and you can see how some leave jobs half done right or wrong

On a serious note @Suzanne if i was the type of guy who had a certain set of skills, skills you wouldn't want me to use....

I'd type his mobile number in the search bar and maybe just maybe he'll have put it in a thread and u can find that frank and shame him.

Come on lads we have a lady on here asking a question treat her like you would a customer coz that's what she is so go easy on the language xx

On a serious note @Suzanne if i was the type of guy who had a certain set of skills, skills you wouldn't want me to use....

I'd type his mobile number in the search bar and maybe just maybe he'll have put it in a thread and u can find that frank and shame him.
You should change your name to liam neeson!! I will find you and i will kill you!:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.