Number Plates

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancell that.........................11.5K for ART154N.............................:RpS_thumbdn:

My dad's mate used to have FAT 130Y he was 30stone car dealer sold the plate for £30k apparently.

you have to be canny arranging your letters on your plate, if the old bill deem it not readable as its original registration it can be fine and 3 points.

A local drug dealer was a right cocky fooker, had XTC on his number plate. Anyhow he got to liking his own 'goods' too much and was found dead one day in a pool of his own sh1t and p1ss.
K4 RMA :RpS_thumbup:

a local drug dealer was a right cocky fooker, had xtc on his number plate. Anyhow he got to liking his own 'goods' too much and was found dead one day in a pool of his own sh1t and p1ss.
K4 rma :rps_thumbup:

5w4mpy

Seen one for sale years ago then saw it on a car getting pulled up by the police and the reg is T4 WTU can you work it out? @beddy the m12 or d12 is supposed to be MR Or DR, sure one of the machine lads was selling K12 END a while back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen one for sale years ago then saw it on a car getting pulled up by the police and the reg is T4 WTU can you work it out? @beddy the m12 or d12 is supposed to be MR Or DR, sure one of the machine lads was selling K12 END a while back.

T4 WTU in the mirror is UTW 4T :RpS_cool:

M12 is Mr :)

Mine is MR DVC :) I have been trying to get hold of M12 TPF for a while but when it went up for sale it all fell through :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.