Number Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo80

Come on lads which of you have a private number plate on your van or car? I dont see why to be honest. I have seen ones for plumbers like GAZ and others but what could you have for s pread? I did see one last week that was not private but started with NOB:RpS_lol:

I was going to get one, only to hid the fact that my van is 1000 years old :RpS_blushing:

:RpS_blushing: iv got one on my car and van. the van is my misses old initials my car is my name

One of the best things I ever bought was a private plate, I bought It on retention for 4800 in 2007 and sold it 4 years later for 8200. It was 2 numbers 2 letters. Wife has one now on hers but it's only a cheapy one at around £1000.

Got one on my car that my folks got me for my 21st. Was looking at getting S8 PLS for the van.

My mate owns gh gas and hes got GH54 GAS

Yer theres a plumber near us that has something gas on his plate on his van.
If you buy a good one, with a couple of numbers and a couple of letters,there a sound investment as they arrnt making any more. Mine was off a 1920's Austin.

That man today with NOB could probably have sold that plate for a laugh. It was only a **** car as well.

Me and my brother have matching plates bar one letter, vans look smart parked together.

A builder we work for has a nice plate, he paid 15k for it mind, but then if they are relevant to your business it can be offset.

a old pal of ours who died a couple of years ago left his number plate to my brother it starts with 1 , it was the first number plate issued by suffolk county. he has it on his volkswagon carmen, which he takes to car shows.

Just looked on some site for these reg's and for ART 4........................................its 55K.......................................holyshit balls................:RpS_scared:

my van is a 54 plate some ART154N shouldn't be 2 pricey...........................:RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.