Just Landed

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:RpS_laugh: looks like the wand's got nowt to worry about then...........................:RpS_lol:

Like anybody who talks as much shite as you! You end up believing your own nonsence!! You made yourself look bad by taking another persons pics end of! You even had the cheek to lie saying it was your work!? Good look with stealing others pics! @mikeadams1985 has some quality ones as does @Olican @bobby @Gibbo in fact most of the regular posters on here. Shame you can't magic your own up instead of pinching others? :rolleyes)

hi marshy - think you missed me off your list of quality :RpS_thumbsup::RpS_lol: - I think you need a stiff drink Greg............again :RpS_lol:

Don't worry Gregory. Once I get back from Sunday Spell School. I will get onto Google and have them removed.....just pricing up a sitting room reskim for £800 ;-)

Nice pics of your work on your signature links there Mr Wand :RpS_thumbup:

Nice pics of your work on your signature links there Mr Wand :RpS_thumbup:

Thanks Nuisance....................Just added some belters today that i dug out that i didnt know i had.........................:RpS_thumbsup:

Hopefully some of you will appreciate them............................:RpS_thumbup:

why would anyone do that though ?? I dont get it, please explain..
@cassie Hi buddy, i just like showing off my awesomeness and a picture speaks volumes............................You dont still wanna naked wrestle me do you...................:RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Nuisance....................Just added some belters today that i dug out that i didnt know i had.........................:RpS_thumbsup:

Hopefully some of you will appreciate them............................:RpS_thumbup:

I like the loft one with the velux window, I did a job similar to that before, good work mate :RpS_thumbup:

Don't be like that Gibbo. Can't we just be buddies?. There's a seat at the table of the Circle Of Trust for you my friend. ;-)

grow up u boring c**t... why dont you fuk off to the sparkies forum, and bore them instead..

Ive got a few contacts over there but more often than not we get our wires crossed.................and you need to calm down before you blow a fuse

thing is mate, your not even funny... if your some sad f**k*r who is coming on here to wind people up, then you need to get a hobby or summat...lmao/...

you mustard mitt the last post was kinda funny with my references to the sparky forum...............:RpS_biggrin:

Your such a nuisance, nuisance...... I'm in a good mood so a few hours on the naughty step and I'll give you some lines to write

Status
Not open for further replies.