Just Landed

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feck knows wanda..but i like it..where's yours???? Have you ever been in sooty's hand?:RpS_biggrin:

Seems Gibbons is threatened by my awesomeness...... What a shame
attachment.php

Hes nicked my curved staircase pics the dick!! Next he'l claim the landrover is his aswell??

I provide stock photos for Google so I think Gregory has some explaining to do if he thinks the photos are his

And you have my name etc on "your" defender !! You muppet ! I know your a windup merchant but to claim others work is your own is a step too far in my book! You also nicked mine and bens ceiling pic from the France job!! If you ever cross my path I will wrap my shovel round your skull and see your magic wand get you out of that one!!

And you have my name etc on "your" defender !! You muppet ! I know your a windup merchant but to claim others work is your own is a step too far in my book! You also nicked mine and bens ceiling pic from the France job!! If you ever cross my path I will wrap my shovel round your skull and see your magic wand get you out of that one!!

I could poke you in the eye before you swung the shovel.......if you like I can remove the pics if it's causing tension between us Gregory

@Nisus had some of his "stolen" by another member and it did not go down well on here!! I'm annoyed as I know all the pics on my website are my own work! But for somebody to lie saying its their work is a piss take and out of order!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Worth getting them watermarked @Marshy
I'm doing all mine when Danny redoes my site I think @Danny ? :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.