Just Landed

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nisus had some of his "stolen" by another member and it did not go down well on here!! I'm annoyed as I know all the pics on my website are my own work! But for somebody to lie saying its their work is a piss take and out of order!!

Don't worry Gregory. Once I get back from Sunday Spell School. I will get onto Google and have them removed.....just pricing up a sitting room reskim for £800 ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
And you have my name etc on "your" defender !! You muppet ! I know your a windup merchant but to claim others work is your own is a step too far in my book! You also nicked mine and bens ceiling pic from the France job!! If you ever cross my path I will wrap my shovel round your skull and see your magic wand get you out of that one!!
@Marshy After careful consideration and deliberation with various members of the circle of trust and elite members of this here forum, they brought up some valid points about how rough your winders were and not wanting to be associated with sub standard work i have deleted the pics and uploaded some new pictures of a much higher standard than yours

Sorry again for the confusion.

If you need any help taking your plastering to the next level just let me know and i will do everything in my power to bring you on.

@Marshy After careful consideration and deliberation with various members of the circle of trust and elite members of this here forum, they brought up some valid points about how rough your winders were and not wanting to be associated with sub standard work i have deleted the pics and uploaded some new pictures of a much higher standard than yours

Sorry again for the confusion.

If you need any help taking your plastering to the next level just let me know and i will do everything in my power to bring you on.

Like anybody who talks as much shite as you! You end up believing your own nonsence!! You made yourself look bad by taking another persons pics end of! You even had the cheek to lie saying it was your work!? Good look with stealing others pics! @mikeadams1985 has some quality ones as does @Olican @bobby @Gibbo in fact most of the regular posters on here. Shame you can't magic your own up instead of pinching others? :rolleyes)

Your defender? Sure it wasn't his?? Haha. .If mine get used there will be girder. He's either an idiot or and old member on the windup.

Like anybody who talks as much shite as you! You end up believing your own nonsence!! You made yourself look bad by taking another persons pics end of! You even had the cheek to lie saying it was your work!? Good look with stealing others pics! @mikeadams1985 has some quality ones as does @Olican @bobby @Gibbo in fact most of the regular posters on here. Shame you can't magic your own up instead of pinching others? :rolleyes)

Someone needs a hug

Has this gob been using my pics claiming there his?

I can tell your one of the elite on here mike so your pics are safe......Gregory's graft was a bit rough tbh. I think he's the captain of the ship SS MARSH. (sub standard).....just between you and me though magic mike....;-)

dont let him/her wind you up bud, he/she is just trying to get a rise out of you ......and not the good kind :RpS_thumbup:
You can say what you like take the piss etc I'm not bothered but to steal pics claiming its your own work?? Sorry mate that's not funny to me! The guy/ she / it lied that's why am annoyed!!

You can say what you like take the piss etc I'm not bothered but to steal pics claiming its your own work?? Sorry mate that's not funny to me! The guy/ she / it lied that's why am annoyed!!

and quite rightly so Greg, Id be livid

To be fair once he knew they were yours he changed them for someone else's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.