Hello - I have an insurance claim question for bad plastering

Members online

What is a fuucking op c and g ??
Is this a different langauge....its the shiit i hear everday off site agents and bell end contract managers.....your not in the army....lifes not a secret its just a s**t stained job.
2 clicks north might sort you half arsed job.....keep frosty.

Christ your banging on abit ain't you!!?? How can you comment on something and have the opinion you do when your saying your not actually sure what we're saying??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ano!!!!!
We where having a jock /hungaromanian t**t carry on with Kitchy...then you two spoil it:hola:

Last edited:
Ano!!!!!
We where having a jock /hungaromanian t**t carry on with Kitchy...then you two spoil it:hola:

I just got asked what am i looking for in the garage in the pissing rain for at this time of night ??
More beer i said ...when really i found last weekends bag of multi/board/uni stuff.
Now i need a s**t and a big YAWN !!!

To be honest I thought this was a bit of a wind up until I went to quote last night where a chap had done all the upstairs and hall, stairs and landing. Its honestly the worst think I ever saw, its all bumpy, thick trowel lines, like its bubbled on every bead so you can see and feel the shape of the bead, can feel and see all the swirls on the old artex ceiling...he got paid in full and said they not contacted him just moving on. they asked me if it was bad or were they being too picky.

To be honest I thought this was a bit of a wind up until I went to quote last night where a chap had done all the upstairs and hall, stairs and landing. Its honestly the worst think I ever saw, its all bumpy, thick trowel lines, like its bubbled on every bead so you can see and feel the shape of the bead, can feel and see all the swirls on the old artex ceiling...he got paid in full and said they not contacted him just moving on. they asked me if it was bad or were they being too picky.
Pics? U re skimming it or you went to price something else?

I can't believe not long ago u where sleeping in a van. Now u are going around fixing my work. Fair play (y)

I went to look at a job the other week and the women's son was rendering the Damp course with multie finish I kid you not lol he had painted a waterproofer on it and was putting skin straight on I should of took a pic. I spent half an hour going through the job it was a shop telling him what to do then bought the last three bags of finish off him for a fiver coz that's all I had on me. Had his mam on the phone later on going mad and had to return them the next day for him to carry on hahahahahaha she rang me again the other day and I told her I'm not interested :)

I went to look at a job the other week and the women's son was rendering the Damp course with multie finish I kid you not lol he had painted a waterproofer on it and was putting skin straight on I should of took a pic. I spent half an hour going through the job it was a shop telling him what to do then bought the last three bags of finish off him for a fiver coz that's all I had on me. Had his mam on the phone later on going mad and had to return them the next day for him to carry on hahahahahaha she rang me again the other day and I told her I'm not interested :)

lol could not make it up