Hello. Genuine Plasterers?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pair of dipshits I know who work together have a unique way of splitting there earnings.
One knows slightly less then the other who knows next to nowt himself, told me they are on a 65/45% split. :muyenojado: Incredible.
Well ,as Simon says . 110percent yes from me so it makes sense

Ha well that's goin ta b full uf pits an dints hope your not going to be using your skimming trowel on it!

I have a magic halk
A sorcerer gave it to me 6000 years ago
He said keep it in your hand son for 12 hours a day .....and you'l never be skint !!

Same outside Wickes in Barking. "I am plasterman" they tell me as I load up in the morning. I just look at their trowels, normally brand new and not broken in and their cordless drill with the kind of whisk I use for unibond[/QUOTE
Same outside Wickes in Barking. "I am plasterman" they tell me as I load up in the morning. I just look at their trowels, normally brand new and not broken in and their cordless drill with the kind of whisk I use for unibond
ha ha ha!! That's been going on there for years mate I was brought up in East Ham and used to get all my gear out of wickes barking or b&q becton, I stopped going to wickes because every morning it used to piss me off so much seeing them Wan***s begging for work!! They would sit on the fence outside the trade entrance and read the sign writing on your van and say they could do it!! So glad I moved away to Suffolk 6yrs ago now, it don't happen here mate, local people use local trades!

Hello boys. I'm Ray from Plaistow. I am not a plasterer but a General Builder. My usual plasterer started to quote me stupid money so I needed to find a new one.I just wanted to ask how many of you are real plasterers? I have had two so called plasterers in the last week who could didn't have a clue what they were doing. I seriously could have done better work myself. That's the truth. One "didn't do" floating. The other was like a rabbit in the headlights. This is not a dig at all of you. I am just interested. If any "real" plasterers want ongoing work contact me.
sess_5pstsipc87da3b8fpqgcjtgme3_pkg_0_preview1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.