External painted render in sunlight

Members online

Did you ride him yet
Not yet ...but have spanked his bum a few times
image.jpg

We just seeing how we go week by week I got work booked up till end of April.
All different types of work for him to experience.
Everyone got to start somewhere I just glad he has so much determination and is motivated with time as you know I think he will make a good plasterer.
Ye fair play for throwing abit of work his way and more importantly giving him time served spread experience which Is priceless

Painter just let me know he don't need me in a few weeks time because the guy he said leaves a right mess every where and has to sand plaster down after when he's finished can do it next week
I asked him if he's s**t and charging roughly the same as me why are you having him do it..
His answer was "he can do it next week'
I give up

If that's what a trade thinks sod knows how the public think.

the painter is looking to put money in his pocket, not just there to get a pat on the back.

We just seeing how we go week by week I got work booked up till end of April.
All different types of work for him to experience.
Everyone got to start somewhere I just glad he has so much determination and is motivated with time as you know I think he will make a good plasterer.
U 100% domestic plasterman? Or fo u do work For small builders etc aswell?

the painter is looking to put money in his pocket, not just there to get a pat on the back.
Agree Malc point I was trying to make was like those photos I think people say yes to get things done and don't seem bothered it's crap till it's done then they complain it's s**t...
Funny at least the Painter told me straight basically he just wanted it done
Does gobsmack me though people's logic especially that render ..it's not like it was going to be a cheap job

Painter just let me know he don't need me in a few weeks time because the guy he said leaves a right mess every where and has to sand plaster down after when he's finished can do it next week
I asked him if he's s**t and charging roughly the same as me why are you having him do it..
His answer was "he can do it next week'
I give up

If that's what a trade thinks sod knows how the public think.
Builders are not loyal anymore mate 15 years ago most builders stuck with their tradesman but now it is about how much and how fast they can make it pay

U 100% domestic plasterman? Or fo u do work For small builders etc aswell?
Yes mate, done some site when I not had domestic which tbh was only around 2007 crash times .Only do work for 3 builders think most are plonkers.always got enough of my own work to tell them not bothered.

Builders are not loyal anymore mate 15 years ago most builders stuck with their tradesman but now it is about how much and how fast they can make it pay
Had one phone today having a mardy,told him I could do 2 ceilings next Thursday on my own as I had a cancelled job...he was saying do it the weekend after so he could be there ,I know he would of told the customer at least double what I quoted to do it as he likes to make out he is part of the work by being there and will get his trowel out like he is a spread..there's another one all about robbing people.
Stuff that I ain't doing it
See how he gets on noŵ , on his own

Had one phone today having a mardy,told him I could do 2 ceilings next Thursday on my own as I had a cancelled job...he was saying do it the weekend after so he could be there ,I know he would of told the customer at least double what I quoted to do it as he likes to make out he is part of the work by being there and will get his trowel out like he is a spread..there's another one all about robbing people.
Stuff that I ain't doing it
See how he gets on noŵ , on his own
Haha builders we work for arnt like that lol..pretty sound tbf

Haha builders we work for arnt like that lol..pretty sound tbf
Was measuring up 2day and guy was like dont forget ive got another big Job after this so I was like wat u want me to do knock 100m2 off lol..make u laugh..was also asking y was measuring thru doors

We are all abit thick plasterman tbf or we wudnt be doing this lol..had to buy sum deep heat roll on rub 2day back Is in bits
You have to start plastering only chesthight like I do, no bending no overstretch involved.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You have to start plastering only chesthight like I do, no bending no overstretch involved.

Ye Il get a dwarf to do bottoms and a lanky t**t to do tops...lol..was just literally sat down on a window bottom having a coffee and a Thomas the baker caramel cream doughnut and my back went!!! Fcking bad times wen my back cnt even handle that..been boarding for last 6 weeks so mayb that

Ye Il get a dwarf to do bottoms and a lanky t**t to do tops...lol..was just literally sat down on a window bottom having a coffee and a Thomas the baker caramel cream doughnut and my back went!!! Fcking bad times wen my back cnt even handle that..been boarding for last 6 weeks so mayb that
Go and see a Chiropractor, worth the money, instant pain relief

Yeah it isn't a good job at all, the other sides look better but you need the front to look the best!
Can a plasterer just put another layer of smooth render over the top rather than hacking it all off?

Looking at it I can't get my head around? Can you tell us how big is the house and how much have you paid? Those answers will pretty much sort it out for us so someone can give you the best option n your case.

Ye w
Ye was saying that 2day..u done it zolco? Ive had some acuapuncture done b4
Seeing one every so often.
Like good few weeks ago at 6am making teas and coffees for the family, just had a stretch, left shoulder gone, trapped a nerve, went to see the Chiropractor sorted out straight away, worth that 40quid. Although he's keep saying I should go to the gym 3-4 times a week which I got no time for and drink shedloads of water what I hate, I rather have a beer.

Seeing one every so often.
Like good few weeks ago at 6am making teas and coffees for the family, just had a stretch, left shoulder gone, trapped a nerve, went to see the Chiropractor sorted out straight away, worth that 40quid. Although he's keep saying I should go to the gym 3-4 times a week which I got no time for and drink shedloads of water what I hate, I rather have a beer.

I go gym 4 times a week which prob int helping aswell!

How the hell you manage that? I'm buggered by 7:30pm can't be bothered to talk let alone working out

Ha just like a gud workout...pretty stupid really wen I think about it that's prob y I'm in bits

Presume all advice has been given without anyone going to look at the job,
Plenty of experienced reputable guys on here who could attend and price so guess balls in clients court.:aburrido: