British Gypsum Bond over Beer

Are hotels expensive in Manchester , I'm Considering going to this event, I went to the Birmingham one but had trouble parking and drove home

They vary like everywhere else. Travelodge are about 40 quid in Manchester centre. Not sure about Cheadle, but there should be similar cheap enough places

f**k it I'm going if @Vincey is going and a few others I love meeting you guys in person (y) sorry meant prison
December the 6th is the date I’m hearing it’s on I’m gonna definitely go I’ll see you there first drinks are on me mate and I’ll buy you a kebab

f**k it I'm going if @Vincey is going and a few others I love meeting you guys in person (y) sorry meant prison
So am I chaperoning/ being your carer then you because rates are flexible and will go up dramatically if you end up in prison. I also will need your blue badge for parking my van

So am I chaperoning/ being your carer then you because rates are flexible and will go up dramatically if you end up in prison. I also will need your blue badge for parking my van
You will be my wing man/lady ;) I'l just carry you around if I have to x

zllCNR4N9Y1_iy45m5_3pLF386etivZApMLuMfl4o7NsGv47h9D8y3fFvHICKgMwlvhb93YRzpNPDDoi0PuUtts7fSrbpBbyvyxkraQUJw=s0-d