British Gypsum Bond over Beer

Members online

No members online now.
The bond over beer event is a good night out.. I have been to quite a few now and I travel some big distances for them... they are for me well worth the effort...

This could be a good TPF night out.... if enough of you say yay I will come all the way up from the dark depths of the south coast and have a few jars (think thats what the northerners call them) and we can make it a night and also be a bit of an xmas party...

@RobJack
Should be able to make it. You stopping at ours?

See @Marshy got that northern romantic charm about him sees bird he wants grabs her by the hair drags her outside some would say this is brutal I just think it’s that he ain’t caught up to 2017 :risas:

I went to the one down here in England and it was a great night :birra::birra::birra:.
GPS you wouldn't like it so best if you dont go :buitre:

Damn right I wouldn’t like it, why would I go for a night out with a company that treats its customers with utter contempt ? I leave that sort of thing to the freeloaders and brown noses.

See @Marshy got that northern romantic charm about him sees bird he wants grabs her by the hair drags her outside some would say this is brutal I just think it’s that he ain’t caught up to 2017 :risas:
Hey mate I smashed that milf who came round and lined 2 more milf dates up one today and another Monday. Lasts nights left full of marshy tadpoles lol

Hey mate I smashed that milf who came round and lined 2 more milf dates up one today and another Monday. Lasts nights left full of marshy tadpoles lol
The question is, did she make a nice fry up for you before she left? :D

Damn right I wouldn’t like it, why would I go for a night out with a company that treats its customers with utter contempt ? I leave that sort of thing to the freeloaders and brown noses.

Says GPS on his way down to the merchants to buy some multi .....
:asadito:

Are hotels expensive in Manchester , I'm Considering going to this event, I went to the Birmingham one but had trouble parking and drove home

Says GPS on his way down to the merchants to buy some multi .....
:asadito:

Now then silly boy, I never said I wouldn’t buy their products, I just wouldn’t go to an event they host pretending they give a sh it when we all know they don’t.

Now then silly boy, I never said I wouldn’t buy their products, I just wouldn’t go to an event they host pretending they give a sh it when we all know they don’t.
Just think of the free food and drinks (y)