British Gypsum Bond over Beer

Members online

@johniosaif
20638867_1468262683281883_2637302912977040184_n.jpg

Yeah alright I suppose but what he don’t know is I’m opening up a historical s*x case against him,give me a teddy and I will show you where he touched me
Must be a small time frame, he starts at nine ,breaks at 1-2 leaves at 3

Must be a small time frame, he starts at nine ,breaks at 1-2 leaves at 3
Pfft your be lucky,I’ve never brought the man a coffee it’s hard work 45mm of froth has to be hot but not to hot and it has to be hand ground coffee beans

I'd hav
Sounds like fighting talk are u up for rubbing oil in our bodies and giving it a go
I'd hit you at least 6 times before you know what's going on? In fact if your standing after the 1st I'd be very surprised

I'd hav

I'd hit you at least 6 times before you know what's going on? In fact if your standing after the 1st I'd be very surprised
Your having a laugh I’m trained in bullshit and will talk you into submission plus when you see me with my top off your be poking out them pants we will be wearing

Sounds like fighting talk are u up for rubbing oil in our bodies and giving it a go
If you want a go I'l come down no Pr
Your having a laugh I’m trained in bullshit and will talk you into submission plus when you see me with my top off your be poking out them pants we will be wearing
Yes stick to bullshit as even tho I'm 10 years your senior I'd take you to school

I'l f**k you up if you want? I do think your alright but a mouthy southerner who winds people up
You sussed me out years of training mate and breathing in gypsum deep down I’m alright though and would help anyone out if they good to me