800 M2 in Brittany France

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thought It only fair to round up the job done for me in Brittany France, the Job was done by SpankySouthport, Marshy and there apprentice Danny, What can I say?? Bloody fantastic, I could not be happier either with the job or the guys they are the salt of the earth and will be offered the next phase, Excellent job, on schedule, left spotlessly clean on completion and great guys to have round the BBQ for a beer, I give these guys 100% feedback and recommendation, only one other thing to say really!! Thanks guys!!!

Well I thought It only fair to round up the job done for me in Brittany France, the Job was done by SpankySouthport, Marshy and there apprentice Danny, What can I say?? Bloody fantastic, I could not be happier either with the job or the guys they are the salt of the earth and will be offered the next phase, Excellent job, on schedule, left spotlessly clean on completion and great guys to have round the BBQ for a beer, I give these guys 100% feedback and recommendation, only one other thing to say really!! Thanks guys!!!

Thank you for your kind words Richard it was our pleasure, thanks again for your hospitality nice to meet you and your family, looking forward to the next trip.

Take care

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.