800 M2 in Brittany France

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittanyrich

About 3 years ago a friend of mine from Sweeden got some guys from this forum to go over to Sweeden to plaster his place, I have a place in Brittany France about 800 M2 all new boarding, team that was supposed to come have let me down, I am sure there are some good guys here but on the whole quality is questionable, hence Ill try this forum see if any of you guys fancy a trip.

House is made up of 4 bedrooms landing, dressing room bathrooms airing are kitchen office utility and lobby oh and a large lounge lounge ceiling is what puts most people off it measures 10 X 12 mtr if any serious interest please drop me a line email and I will send my number, genuine replies only please

About 3 years ago a friend of mine from Sweeden got some guys from this forum to go over to Sweeden to plaster his place, I have a place in Brittany France about 800 M2 all new boarding, team that was supposed to come have let me down, I am sure there are some good guys here but on the whole quality is questionable, hence Ill try this forum see if any of you guys fancy a trip.

House is made up of 4 bedrooms landing, dressing room bathrooms airing are kitchen office utility and lobby oh and a large lounge lounge ceiling is what puts most people off it measures 10 X 12 mtr if any serious interest please drop me a line email and I will send my number, genuine replies only please

Hi Rich.

May be able to help you out on this one, my email is bjusticeplastering@gmail.com

Always game for a road trip :D

Danny

Thanks I have been trying to contact them but not sure of the contact details but will keep on trying, hopefully find someone quite soon

I'd be up for it but depends on when the proposed start date is plus all the usual t&c s etc can't let my regulars down if you know what I mean

I've got a cheeky Lurcher little git helped himself to my bacon and eggs at weekend off the dining table !! :-0

Thanks to all of you that responded, happy to say Im all fixed up now Ben (Spankysouthport) has agreed to take it on with Greg (Marshy)

Status
Not open for further replies.