800 M2 in Brittany France

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got digs chuck why not pop over to visit?? And bring your trowel with you!? :RpS_wink: Was gonna say iron and hoover but my lass slapped me :RpS_blushing:

D'ya know, I'd love to. Actually I'd love to go over and spend a couple summers doing up my rellys' place for a share (needs more than just plastering) but the empire won't run itself! :RpS_laugh: Would be great; barn conversion, got an outside old bread oven and evverything, would be beautiful done up. One of these days....

High five your lass for me please :RpS_thumbsup:

Nice 1 chaps.might struggle with that 100m2 ceiling though I reckon!!!
Your right there and think a rolling gauge in order?? Biggest I did with another spread no lab was 130m2 and I don't reccomend them lol

130! What helluva job - two of you mixing own plaster - you use cream of tartar?
It was a tiling showroom and had to piece it as too big was f'ing knackered by end of it I can tell you only cream I used was out my plumbs Ryan due to relief it was finally done lol !!?? :RpS_laugh:

So COT would not help? Myth?
Never tried it pal it was winter showroom not open yet so was cold and on fire boards too I could have lied and said we pissed it but we didn't as honesty is the best policy it was hard work and took us from 8 am start (scrimming etc) was 7pm when we left :RpS_blushing:

D'ya know, I'd love to. Actually I'd love to go over and spend a couple summers doing up my rellys' place for a share (needs more than just plastering) but the empire won't run itself! :RpS_laugh: Would be great; barn conversion, got an outside old bread oven and evverything, would be beautiful done up. One of these days....

High five your lass for me please :RpS_thumbsup:

Where abouts is their place Jess?
I've got a little pad in Central Brittany :RpS_biggrin:

Where abouts is their place Jess?
I've got a little pad in Central Brittany :RpS_biggrin:

Um..... not sure last time i was there i was 3 and the only thin inhabiting the place was a dead frog. Possibly near St Malo. I could be making that up. Vert rural, small village nearby. kind of place you'd like to go for a long summer to 'discover' yourself by painting water colours and drinking wine etc etc bof bof bof!

Um..... not sure last time i was there i was 3 and the only thin inhabiting the place was a dead frog. Possibly near St Malo. I could be making that up. Vert rural, small village nearby. kind of place you'd like to go for a long summer to 'discover' yourself by painting water colours and drinking wine etc etc bof bof bof!

Discover yourself!!

Defo went to uni you didn't you Jess? Us lowly poorper spreads didn't get time to find ourselves haha we were whipped and beaten right out of school

Ho hi ho hi ho hi ho mademoiselle lol :RpS_laugh:

3 :-0
Yeah few frogs around there like :RpS_biggrin:
Yeah I know St Malo.
Been there a few times, it's about 2 hrs from me.
So they've had the place a while then & still lots to do?
Get yerself over there :RpS_thumbup:

Discover yourself!!

Defo went to uni you didn't you Jess? Us lowly poorper spreads didn't get time to find ourselves haha we were whipped and beaten right out of school

Did you 'fag' for someone?

However very impressed you did not just go for 'discover yourself/ friggin yourself off' banter straight off the bat! :RpS_laugh:

3 :-0
Yeah few frogs around there like :RpS_biggrin:
Yeah I know St Malo.
Been there a few times, it's about 2 hrs from me.
So they've had the place a while then & still lots to do?
Get yerself over there :RpS_thumbup:

Ha, yeah. Between my mum, nana and a couple of aunts they bought the place when they were pissed up (true story) about 24 years ago i suppose it must be. It got a new roof thankfully but that's it. It's a shell, was when they bought it. I feel sorry for it and want to renovate it someday. Are you over there often? Parlez vous francais?

Ha, yeah. Between my mum, nana and a couple of aunts they bought the place when they were pissed up (true story) about 24 years ago i suppose it must be. It got a new roof thankfully but that's it. It's a shell, was when they bought it. I feel sorry for it and want to renovate it someday. Are you over there often? Parlez vous francais?
Tut mir leid aber ich kann kein franzosich sprechen !! Nur ich moechte wein under bier sofort bitte :-D

Oui Madame :rolleyes)
Shame a lot of properties out there like that unfinished renovations, bit like mine lol :RpS_biggrin:
Yeah there about 5 weeks a year :RpS_wink:

Disliked yer post by accident feckin phones lol

Oui Madame :rolleyes)
Shame a lot of properties out there like that unfinished renovations, bit like mine lol :RpS_biggrin:
Yeah there about 5 weeks a year :RpS_wink:

Disliked yer post by accident feckin phones lol

Well fcuk you buddaaaay!

Illifaut that's where it is! nowhere near St Malo!

I did a bit of work out there last summer at plogof north of Audierne. Brittanys great it`s like west wales lush green with great beaches, a lot more laid back than the rat race in the uk .

Feckin Gendarmes always stop me over there in me van, try an intimidate with their big shiny guns lol.
Check the back of the van all you want marrafrog you won't find any drugs or guns in there, I left them all at home :rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.