Your worst day at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your worst day on the tools?

Did you fall through a ceiling? Did you knock a dirty bucket of water over?
Me and a mate was subbying to a firm gaffer didn't have a scooby how much gear we needed for job so we had a weekend job to do and decided to fill van with the extra gear but only having a Astra van at time decided to put tools in loft overnight whilst we dropped gear off on job got back to job day after to find site broke into all tools gone

Today wasnt good,sprayed 50 bags weber on. Decided to go and prep another job half way there and the clutch packed in on my van.Had to get the wife out of work to pick the lads up and take them back to site why i waited for break down truck.

Today wasnt good,sprayed 50 bags weber on. Decided to go and prep another job half way there and the clutch packed in on my van.Had to get the wife out of work to pick the lads up and take them back to site why i waited for break down truck.
Happens to the best of us

Looking at some of these pictures, falling off a ladder, knocking myself out and ending up in hospital with concussion pails in to insignificance really. Mind you it hurt like ****

Status
Not open for further replies.