Your van

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your van not a tip is bubbles dont see you in that light somehow. Am for ever cleaning the cab dust gets on my tits.

Yes and no.

Do you really think a potential customer is going to go and check the state of your dash before giving, or not giving you the job?

If that was the case, then i'd get every job I look at.
DSC00537.jpg

I dont clean the dash thinking i will get the job because it is clean LOL Am a tidy person mate carnt stand crap all over .

No it doesn't matter at all. My van is polished on the outside. That's what my customers see but i doubt that it has much influence though. However, unlike Tony's van, i have a full steel bulkhead behind my seats. So the cab is as clean as a private car.

Mine looks like the inside of a skip!

And a skanky hanging skip at that. My mate decided to bag up all the crap off the floor of the cab the other day and it filled a black bin liner :)

tony do all t5 seats do that?

No Rich. If the van has a factory fitted bulkhead, it's unlikely that the seats fold. I'd like a Motexion bulkhead in mine, but I wouldn't be able to get coving in then, and I don't want to fit roof bars because of the effect on fuel consumption.

Mine looks like the inside of a skip!

And a skanky hanging skip at that. My mate decided to bag up all the crap off the floor of the cab the other day and it filled a black bin liner :)

That is classed as 'controlled waste' nelly:RpS_thumbup:

I was gonna mention your van tony lol. My cab doesn't get very dusty because of the bulkhead. Back of the van gets cleaned out and tidied by the lab whenever he's got a spare half hour and gets swept out every time we are at the skip yard.

I was gonna mention your van tony lol. My cab doesn't get very dusty because of the bulkhead. Back of the van gets cleaned out and tidied by the lab whenever he's got a spare half hour and gets swept out every time we are at the skip yard.

I can't help it if i'm a bit OCD when it comes to my van. A place for everything, and everything in its place.

mine has a bulkhead :(.

When i fitted my roofrack it made no difference to the economy at all still does the same to a tankfull and its a big rhino rack

Yeah we use building paper to protect the floors and a full roll is quite heavy. Does my head in when I've got an empty van and a full roll In the back. I finally got fed up today and pungeed it to my racking. It'll probably pull the racking off the van monday morning

i had a rhino rack, hit a tree now i dnt have one, i have peices of one but not a whole one

Inside of my van, notice the sparkling clean interior.:RpS_thumbup:
Dropped a few fries whilst eat driving:-(
photo-665.jpg

nisus i recon your van floor could be close to mine, some of the lads used to joke that i had mice and rats living in the passanger footwell living of the debris

I am a bit cleaner in the van nowdays, i aint washed it for a year but inside is ok besides bag dust, I plan to get it resprayed if I can find a garage cheap enough for a simple van tidy up, then I will keep it spotless

You don't follow the ten second rule then Nisus?

Ten second rule? Heard of two second rule.
What's the ten second rule then, for when your eating a big mac on the motorway??:RpS_unsure:

nisus i recon your van floor could be close to mine, some of the lads used to joke that i had mice and rats living in the passanger footwell living of the debris

I am a bit cleaner in the van nowdays, i aint washed it for a year but inside is ok besides bag dust, I plan to get it resprayed if I can find a garage cheap enough for a simple van tidy up, then I will keep it spotless

Yes think i saw a rat in mine once shoot out from under the seat when i braked hard,
turned out to be a mouldy brown banana:-0

not impressed at all lads!!!! to be honest, i expected more. :RpS_crying:

What you mean mate that's after i cleaned it:RpS_thumbup:
Nearly as clean as your black beast:RpS_wink:

I would say i wash my van once a year at the most!
And inside well probably once every 2 years, just a quick shake of the mats & wipe the crumbs & dust off the seats.:RpS_cool:

An army seargent told me this, " Look at a mans room and thats his life" same could be said of his van.

Some of us have got better things to do than clean something that's only going to get dirty again

An army seargent told me this, " Look at a mans room and thats his life" same could be said of his van.

Not really mate.
My van gets me to work & back & pick materials up in it as it's supposed to.
That's all it is for, a workhorse that's it's job:RpS_thumbup:
Waste of time cleaning it inside the cab area as i climb in it at the end of everday covered in dust n shite.
Got better things to do than waste my life washing a van every week :RpS_wink:

on completion of yet another high spec pinpoint perfection finished plaster job we carefully placed the tools back in the van

DSCF1286.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.