YIPPEE,back to work 2016

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't exactly attack it lol bloody back stiffened up after 1st stroke! Need to gently ease my way bk in me thinks
Glad you said that I left 2.30pm felt like I forgot how to plaster and thought flipping going to take a month to get back into the swing of it..
Think I need another holiday

Glad you said that I left 2.30pm felt like I forgot how to plaster and thought flipping going to take a month to get back into the swing of it..
Think I need another holiday
Nah ur not alone pal..mental how ur body siezes up like that after a bit of time off my legs are dead havnt even had a hard day I'm fooked!

Generator pull cord snapped at 12 as we were about to start our 2nd (small) mix..never been pleased when its happened in the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I change thread name from yippee to stuff that..!
All the excitement yesterday of getting back to work,out the window.lol

Wish I had a full schedule in front of me I've only got 2 or 3 days for next couple of weeks. Tearing my hair out! January is always the same but feels different this year for some reason. Doesn't help I have outside work and it's rained constantly since about 4th of December

Wish I had a full schedule in front of me I've only got 2 or 3 days for next couple of weeks. Tearing my hair out! January is always the same but feels different this year for some reason. Doesn't help I have outside work and it's rained constantly since about 4th of December

Keep your chin up mate, jan is always shite as u say. The calls will come in soon enough.

Its one thing i prefer about "dirty" site work, there on to you a day or two before its over checking your coming back.

still looking forward to starting back tomoz but my knees aint ! i`l prob be like this :cry:till dinner time but hopefully back to this :musculoso:with a gut by friday ?

Last edited:
Keep your chin up mate, jan is always shite as u say. The calls will come in soon enough.

Its one thing i prefer about "dirty" site work, there on to you a day or two before its over checking your coming back.

Im not too worried, never had a busy January. I tried putting off some jobs I had in Decemeber until now but everyone wants the house in order before christmas. Got things in pipeline for later in the year, which should keep me busy and come july ill be thinking how good those few weeks off back in January were!

Done the same with the snooze but had the binmen to wake me up coz I forgot to put out the bin :) f**k*d about with a shower most of the day, then off to screw fix for bits and looked at a couple of jobs :) easy day and the phone was mad busy which was nice for the first day back.

First day back got home at 8.15 pm
Dont want to sleep cause I gotta do it all again tomorrow......got a call at 8.30 asking can u work the weekend.

Did we just have christmas it all seems so far away

Status
Not open for further replies.