X mas Pool Competition

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
When does this start? Cant wait. Ive been practicing for a few months. My bottle went last year but i feel stronger now. Some fella tried to groom me last year when i was practising. Started asking me my age, where i was from etc. :RpS_sneaky:

When does this start? Cant wait. Ive been practicing for a few months. My bottle went last year but i feel stronger now. Some fella tried to groom me last year when i was practising. Started asking me my age, where i was from etc. :RpS_sneaky:

Dam it jurek you beat me to it, was just about to post the same thread. So how about it @bubbles65 shall I buy a new mouse ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Xmas pool competition? as in red and yellow balls and a cue or have i misunderstood:RpS_confused:

yeah. think its like spots and stripes. its fifty quid a head entry via paypal and theres big cash prizes and stuff thron in from the sponsors. if you join play it on your mobile its much easier and more accurate.

Pool games, Free 3D Pool Games

join and start practising

Love playing naked... i am often sat at my desk bare bollock.... now thats a nice thought for you all xxx

yeah. think its like spots and stripes. its fifty quid a head entry via paypal and theres big cash prizes and stuff thron in from the sponsors. if you join play it on your mobile its much easier and more accurate.

Pool games, Free 3D Pool Games

join and start practising

WOH WOH NOBODY MENTIONED £50 ENTRY MUN ! a nice idea and could be a winner BUT I`M OUT ! :RpS_crying:

was only kidding. think its about twenty. and its dead hard to play on a tablet on phone. its much easier with a mouse :RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.