www.Allfix.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this might only be a local company in Bournemouth guys but I think they offer a mail order service - I only mention them cos at the moment they are offering a 'Plasterers special' of 25 (5x5l) litres of PVA, 10 rolls of scrim, 50 x 2.4 thin coat beads and a medium sized gorilla tub all for £73 + vat !!!

Might be worth giving them a call ?

I used to get a simalar sort of price from a company up north R n J and they would do next day delivery and the gear was quality catnic beads sticky scrim pva was fine and they got cracking deals on all the time...... but i had an over due account with them :-[

humm sound good in thata case. i pay 50 a box of 50 catnic beads! and use TP PVA at £12 a tub(£22 shelf price!) and TP scrim

on the down side i paid £38.50 for HALF a sheet of WBP 12.5 PLY! dint realize till the bill cam threw!

Try Vidal UK Ltd. (fixings and fasteners)They are a company based in Ferndown, Dorset. Very competitive on price and never let you down. Tel 01202 896277.

humm sound good in thata case. i pay 50 a box of 50 catnic beads! and use TP PVA at £12 a tub(£22 shelf price!) and TP scrim

on the down side i paid £38.50 for HALF a sheet of WBP 12.5 PLY! dint realize till the bill cam threw!

If you're really paying those prices then you truly are a mug!!

Where can I buy decent quality PVA in bulk? At the moment I'm stuck paying 28 nuggets for 10 litres from screwfix.

Status
Not open for further replies.