Wtf are they

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Might be another stupid question, I’ve used props for years and never worked out what are these metal bits for that stick out?
BBCD7BC0-F7EC-4292-B8E1-981FD293E603.jpeg

I have used them Once when there was some thin glass doors around. I tied abit of cord to the hook then put a screw in a board and tied ya other end to that - so if it slipped then the prop wouldn’t fall very far away from me or worse go through the thin glass.

Not sure if it’s meant for that though

I have used them Once when there was some thin glass doors around. I tied abit of cord to the hook then put a screw in a board and tied ya other end to that - so if it slipped then the prop wouldn’t fall very far away from me or worse go through the thin glass.

Not sure if it’s meant for that though

F*****g show off!

Securing the props when using horizontal or on the edge of buildings with high drop.I have done it on numerous sites when fixing met Sec . They will also require all of you tools to be on harness to avoid any drops. Health and safety for you guys.

Reactions: Djr
According to instructions I had with a set they are for hanging lights from. Never felt the need to though.

I thought they were for securing so they don't fall. I always used them for that reason. Would do some damage on a domestic job if they were to fall