Wrist pain

Members online

@john simpson if its a ganglion the pain can subside after a week or so so long as there`s no nerve issues...I have had one on my wrist for 6months or so and altho sore at the start, it soon eases off

Quick update, got one of these bands and all pain gone, lump no longer there.
Probably just coincidence but no harm in keeping wearing it.
Oddly my evening stiffness after sitting on sofa is gone too.
Zero science behind it etc so God knows why its stopped, maybe placebo, either way it's staying on

Got a ganglion on my wrist....been there years. Got told by a medic type that it was a pocket of fluid, and that it could be dispersed by pressure, like a bang with a big book or something...........ok thinks I.....
I'm here to tell you that encyclopaedias f**k**g hurt!!!!....

Nah.....it's still there.....pffft!

Emu oil works wonders. Get mine from zipvit. Got to be careful with supplements. Make sure they're not bulked with talc..

Quick update, got one of these bands and all pain gone, lump no longer there.
Probably just coincidence but no harm in keeping wearing it.
Oddly my evening stiffness after sitting on sofa is gone too.
Zero science behind it etc so God knows why its stopped, maybe placebo, either way it's staying on

Yeah funny how there is no science to prove it yet I dont know anybody that it has not helped with... maybe a placebo... but if a placebo works then is it truly a placebo?

Glad its not hurting now :D

Anyone know any tips for back pain. Between hip and bottom of shoulder blade on my left side(I'm left handed of that's why it's that side) has been annoying me on and off for a while, but been sore now last week and a half. Starting to become a nuisance lol

Anyone know any tips for back pain. Between hip and bottom of shoulder blade on my left side(I'm left handed of that's why it's that side) has been annoying me on and off for a while, but been sore now last week and a half. Starting to become a nuisance lol

Someone on here a while ago mentioned it may be du to climbing up and down a hopup but not using the step in between...

Get it checked out not want to be doom and gloom but could be something more serious.

Someone on here a while ago mentioned it may be du to climbing up and down a hopup but not using the step in between...
I do do that on the smaller ladders at times. though I use stilts as well, was thinking was likely due to walking about in them a day or two a week. Just stiff an annoying me on n off.

Get it checked out not want to be doom and gloom but could be something more serious.
I'll keep an eye on it, but it just feels like tightness in the muscle. If it doesn't get NY better an a week or two I'll had a go see of they can do anything for me.

I do do that on the smaller ladders at times. though I use stilts as well, was thinking was likely due to walking about in them a day or two a week. Just stiff an annoying me on n off.

Do you do any stretching before you start work?

Get on tinternet.......yoga stretches for lower back.......loads of attractive bendy Wendy's....let them show you......it really works, I do it daily.