would you get married again be honest

hector

been married 38 years,....think the world of mrs.hector,...usual ups and downs, but got through it,....travelled to places i never thought i would visit, good lifestyle etc etc ,..........but being honest if i had my time over again i would definately not get married,...a bachelor life for me,.....some true examples below,
1. my brother found his wife kissing 2 men in the back of a car.
2.mate was told by his wife at tea time ,she was leaving him,within the hour she was gone.
3.couple i know parted after 1 weeks marriage,....she found she could not stand him, living with him all the time.
4.but my all time favourite is roll of drums is this.
mate was leaving his house at 1.20pm to start work on his 2pm/10pm shift,......perfect marriage or so he thought,.....when his wife told him she wanted a divorce,......he was devastated,......he went to work,.....called in by his foreman to his office for a chat,.....thats when he found out the foreman was the other man.

Nothing wrong with a longterm relationship, just as long as you never expect another person to make you happy. Happiness is an inside job - a partner is just the cherry on top of that foundation; nothing more.
It's amazing how many millions of people don't grasp this simple truth.

In my experience, it makes a huge difference to a relationship if you deliberately make a habit of dwelling on the things you like about your partner, rather than the things you dislike.

Hope you're not getting too down about your missus, during this lockdown. Things'll get better - just need to keep a cool head and be patient.

I was under the impression there was more to it than that.... maybe been doing it wrong :ROFLMAO:

Like plastering :-

it's a very simple process in theory, but it's much harder to master and things can get very messy when it goes wrong.

most people will over work it when they first dry and it starts pulling in too hard.

it tends to work best if you don't think too hard about it, just smash it up the wall.

don't keep going once it's dried out.

I remember seeing the photos.

You look a bit better when you've had a wash.
9AD5D66D-8013-4E67-9654-0BBD6DF09BB8.jpeg

Was a great pub knees up!

Like plastering :-

it's a very simple process in theory, but it's much harder to master and things can get very messy when it goes wrong.

most people will over work it when they first dry and it starts pulling in too hard.

it tends to work best if you don't think too hard about it, just smash it up the wall.

don't keep going once it's dried out.
Larry you’re wisdom, as always, is inspiring!

been married 38 years,....think the world of mrs.hector,...usual ups and downs, but got through it,....travelled to places i never thought i would visit, good lifestyle etc etc ,..........but being honest if i had my time over again i would definately not get married,...a bachelor life for me,.....some true examples below,
1. my brother found his wife kissing 2 men in the back of a car.
2.mate was told by his wife at tea time ,she was leaving him,within the hour she was gone.
3.couple i know parted after 1 weeks marriage,....she found she could not stand him, living with him all the time.
4.but my all time favourite is roll of drums is this.
mate was leaving his house at 1.20pm to start work on his 2pm/10pm shift,......perfect marriage or so he thought,.....when his wife told him she wanted a divorce,......he was devastated,......he went to work,.....called in by his foreman to his office for a chat,.....thats when he found out the foreman was the other man.
No definitely not!!!!!

Normally that’s me.... I think clawski was prob just making sure he was dancing with the right girl.... he doesn’t often see me in a dress lol

I once got horrendously pilled up with a girlfriend.

I started tripping and forgot who she was so I wanted to chat her up. But I also forgot what I was on about, so I asked - 'what's your name again?'

'Sarah,' she said. 'I'm your girlfriend.'

'Oh yeah, 'I said.

'Shall we get a taxi?' she said

'Where to Sarah?' I asked.

'Mine,' she said.

'But Sarah,' I said 'you're sitting at home already.'

I once got horrendously pilled up with a girlfriend.

I started tripping and forgot who she was so I wanted to chat her up. But I also forgot what I was on about, so I asked - 'what's your name again?'

'Sarah,' she said. 'I'm your girlfriend.'

'Oh yeah, 'I said.

'Shall we get a taxi?' she said

'Where to Sarah?' I asked.

'Mine,' she said.

'But Sarah,' I said 'you're sitting at home already.'
Can’t decide between you both which is the keeper!

Erm probably yes, married 33 yr this june, that said it's normally every 5 or 6 month my missus tells me she has been planning an escape ! Years ago I used to have about 20 people working for me and the tales of domestic woes i have had to listen to are many and varied from infidelity to murder. Never cease to be amazed by the web's people can weave.