would you down tools to force up prices ??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant remember mate.....i know mick shortlands had a most of the work @£3m for skimming....nice big houses !!

In my early 20's then......skimming for coke n stella nice shirts n glamouros pigs !!
Now ive got a house i cant afford 3 daughters and a clapped out car .....@£2m .....when did i fuuck up!!
Lol !!

I cant remember mate.....i know mick shortlands had a most of the work @£3m for skimming....nice big houses !!

Bruce springsteen's song "glory days" springs to mind!
Same here tho earning loads in my 20's and pissing it down the drain

Haha......'glory days'.
Used to be $$$$$ easy come easy go$$$$$....
now its hard to earn really easy gone !!

was ask to try and sort out a underground car park ceiling over her a few years ago , all thermal boards fixed with just metal mushrooms , the company was a fire prevention firm and they had got in some cowboys to do the job , it was meant to be tape jointer , so i go down there and the person who own the firm told me there was four other TRADES MEN there to help me sort it out , so after i looked at the job i said the best , easest and cheapest way to get over it was a mix of bonding and scrimcoat , the builder and fire company agree , so i started mix up and startedto skim. look around and the other so called TRADESMEN are watching me , so I said to one of them who was the so called FORMAN,; wots the craic ?and he told me in an egyptian accent that him and the other polish speaking gentle men normally only do the painting of the fire prevention paint ,I phoned up the boss of this company and told them theres no way we could get the job done in time for the opening if theres only me who could skim , and they said its ok they were going to get the lads hawk and trowels and they could copy me . a feckin joke , so i made a phone call the next day all these lads were on the scaffold trying to spread , then the union lad turn up and said is that them , so I said yes and he said I soon sort this out , and went over and SIGNED THEM ALL UP FOR THE UNION. And that is another reason why we get shafted every time , I remember the Building strikes of the seventies, forty years ago and when you look at it really not much has changed, when I left school at fifteen I didnt think I still be busting my balls at 58 to earn a living , but thats life , Iv a fifteen year old lad now and hesthe lazy little B***** you meet , and Im glad becoz he more than likely end up in a feckin office getting a regular wage without bustin his balls and ending up near cripple , plus he enjoys his school work , Like most of us I couldnt wait to leave school to earn a wage , my son asks for money off me , his brothers and his ****** mother ,

Im moving to ukraine and im gonna start patching .......
50p a bullet hole !!
Bulletholefix ltd.
wish me luck !!

Status
Not open for further replies.