working bank holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyZ

Is anyone working tomorrow? I had a render job on a garage but looking at the forecast I cancelled today which is a bit of a pain because I'm that busy its hard to fit it back in. I brought forward a job from the end of the week to tomorrow and will now hopefully start the garage then

aye, working the morn............having my bank holiday weekend next week...................:RpS_thumbup:

Is anyone working tomorrow? I had a render job on a garage but looking at the forecast I cancelled today which is a bit of a pain because I'm that busy its hard to fit it back in. I brought forward a job from the end of the week to tomorrow and will now hopefully start the garage then
With a garage ,very easy to cover ,i would see how the weather is in the morning ,we render out side most of the year :RpS_crying:

Im working....day 1 of a 14 day grueller that ive been dreading since I booked it in few weeks back and spent best part of day foookin about sorting van and fetching materials for tomoz!!!

good time I spent my bit of free time talking plastering bollox on here inbetween!!! gulp :RpS_blushing::RpS_crying:

Prepping 2 rooms ready for skimming next weekend and finishing skimming a box bedroom I started Friday

Same as Arti ,taking the wife and kids to Chessington next week for the weekend :RpS_thumbup:

I took mine there for the weekend last week keith my youngest daughter's 7 she went on the vampire the kobra an dragons fury shes fearless mate.:RpS_thumbsup:

I took mine there for the weekend last week keith my youngest daughter's 7 she went on the vampire the kobra an dragons fury shes fearless mate.:RpS_thumbsup:
Staying at the Hotel there ,just for a night ,looking forward to spending time with the wife and kids :RpS_thumbsup:

Staying at the Hotel there ,just for a night ,looking forward to spending time with the wife and kids :RpS_thumbsup:

We stayed there mate. make sure you take advantage of the early rider privilege as the queue for the vampire is normally about an hour.

If u don't work Monday it's just another expensive Sunday! What on earth u want one of them for?

Im dropping the kids at a adventure holiday camp tomorrow then heading to the de vere belton wood for a few days on the golf course.

I take my dog for a walk down the local golf course a couple of evenings a week. I'm trying to get him to crap in one of the flag holes

Haha welzy .... Was that a adcar question of the past by any chance ? He sure has asked sum daft ones for supposedly being a spread lol

Have to sort my van out today after a split multi bag incident :rolleyes) working away in Wisbeech this week so have to charge my toothbrush .

Haha welzy .... Was that a adcar question of the past by any chance ? He sure has asked sum daft ones for supposedly being a spread lol

Didn't think he was a plasterer :RpS_confused: thought he was a multi-millionaire, entrepreneur, property tycoon, my dicks bigger than yours, can't understand normal talking (c.u.n.t) wow everyone look at me raa raa :RpS_scared: or is that someone else I'm thinking of :RpS_blushing:

Didn't think he was a plasterer :RpS_confused: thought he was a multi-millionaire, entrepreneur, property tycoon, my dicks bigger than yours, can't understand normal talking (c.u.n.t) wow everyone look at me raa raa :RpS_scared: or is that someone else I'm thinking of :RpS_blushing:
:-0

Status
Not open for further replies.