Working away

Members online

Tsplastering

Hi Guys.

Im based in Leeds and l looking to work out of the uk. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do so thought I would ask here.

If there is anyone who would like a hard working lad with over 15 years experience and a good laugh to be round please get me on board.

any help would be great. Thanks

I’d get home sick tbf

But I do know that in the Caribbean after really bad hurricane in 2007 (if that was the right year) when all the hotels in Mexico got totally gutted they had trades from all around the world fly in to renovate them quick time

I’d get home sick tbf

But I do know that in the Caribbean after really bad hurricane in 2007 (if that was the right year) when all the hotels in Mexico got totally gutted they had trades from all around the world fly in to renovate them quick time
Wife flew out back end of that hurricane . Said they were bouncing of seats . I.d have been crying

Some members on here have worked in Europe but I think that was a while ago , Australia there’s a few on here ,personally I’d like to work in America see what that’s like

Got asked to work on lakes and some where near yarmouth. When i said I.d want double bubble they didn't want to know.
Why the f**k would i leave my family to work away for same I can get and be home every night

Yeah know what I.ve come on here to find more information out bout plastering. And all I get is abuse because of my hair colour . Well f**k you @Rossi46 get us penny farthing out ye shed and @Tinytom I.m coming to your donny gym to kick f**k out ye ......but first f**k it i.m f**k**g leaving .
:risas::lol::maraca:

One last thing before I really leave . When Harry is king were gonna slaughter all brown black blonde. Especially blonde ye ugly bastards . One day gingers will rule the world.
Did i say I was leaving .......cause i am ..........tomorrow

One last thing before I really leave . When Harry is king were gonna slaughter all brown black blonde. Especially blonde ye ugly bastards . One day gingers will rule the world.
Did i say I was leaving .......cause i am ..........tomorrow
Yeah yeah you attention seeking egotistical testicle :hola::lol:

I enquiries about one of the France jobs posted on here years back. Told him £10m2, was going to do it as a busmans holiday type thing. He told me he got someone a lot cheaper to travel over to do it lol

If you darent post pics of your sen its cause your a ugly c**t. Leaving day after tomorrow

Attachments

• 501949_v9_ba.jpg
    501949_v9_ba.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 309
Or Italy
They don’t piss about with stinky plasterboard cuts and lugging them upstairs, loading crap bags of dab into the room to sort 15m2

Game on

Hi Guys.

Im based in Leeds and l looking to work out of the uk. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do so thought I would ask here.

If there is anyone who would like a hard working lad with over 15 years experience and a good laugh to be round please get me on board.

any help would be great. Thanks

@wiganlad works out of the UK a lot :D He may be able to give you some pointers