Work wear

Look like a F*****g zebra crossing!!!!
Read the spec mate these are 2020 Ripstop

71990B32-E28D-4999-9CCB-DE84A9B6E044.png

What you lot wear for work ? When I was an apprentice my gaffa made me wear white overalls but I got out the habit and where anything now. Im currently wearing these work joggers because they are comfy but look like a right scruff. I only do domestics now and thought about going back to overalls to look more professional. Thoughts ?
overalls are circa 1970, get good work trousers and printed t/ sweatshirts with your logo.

my dewalt trouser are th best pair of work trousers I have ever owned and they have lasted 18 months of abuse and I mean proper abuse!!! Welding, grinding, covered in oil and all sorts of other chemicals and the knee pads are a feature I never thought I would miss...

Then it is wife beater and to shirt over the top :D

Combat trousers to turn up to graft in, then it’s Printed polo shirts and Site work trousers for grafting in. One of the only brands that cater for the lanky f**k**s amongst us!

Got 4 of these cuz of waist size 36 to 38...... has elastic.
I ware braces to. Old big Hunt like my grandfather. Belt and braces. 36 fits but can be tight. 38 is too big so these fit nice

What you lot wear for work ? When I was an apprentice my gaffa made me wear white overalls but I got out the habit and where anything now. Im currently wearing these work joggers because they are comfy but look like a right scruff. I only do domestics now and thought about going back to overalls to look more professional. Thoughts ?

I wear holster pocket pants and boots, a clean tee shirt and hi viz jacket.

Appearance is important in Ireland. Don't want to look like a pikey.

Works for me.

I wear a sarong in the hotter months with John McEnroe style sweat bands on the head and wrists! I’ll try dig some pics out can’t promise anything though (y)