Work wanted for upcoming week

Members online

I got made redundant from my job in December, couldn't afford the course for 6 weeks and accommodation so I lived in the van for the 6 weeks while I did the course...I wanted to do Goldtrowel but it was 150 miles from home commuting wasn't an option
That's dedication! 6 weeks in a van. Just wondering about toilet and washing facilities? Brilliant.

That's dedication! 6 weeks in a van. Just wondering about toilet and washing facilities? Brilliant.
I parked next to a MacDonald's and used their disabled toilet....strip wash and brush teeth....I hope they didn't have cameras....it's the reason I refuse to be embarrassed of how I started, I gave a lot for that start

Lol am just eating a pot noodles
20160829_213127.jpg

I wish I got respect. Even my labourer phoned me last night to make sure I was in today :(. I picked the c**t up a half hour earlier today ;) she wasn't happy when I walked into his house.

Hope being the word.:rolleyes: he is hard to break down lol I think I have mentioned it every day for the last 2 months. Put pictures up of my work and even picture of my privates. :oops: I even moved to the UK so it would be cheaper for him to send the mug.
I don't no what more you could do to be honest ive read on every thread about you wanting a mug! You're beginning to make me feel sorry for you and invest in one for you.. But I suppose that wouldn't be the same as getting one off Danny .. Fingers crossed always be positive :)

I've been a member since 2008 @theclemo and I've also recieved feck all despite living 40 miles down the road from him. Send me your address and I'll get a mug to you, just wont be a tpf one!