Work wanted for upcoming week

zolco

Private Member
3 weeks of work just got put back with a few weeks and unable to pull anything else forward on such short notice so looking for something to do for next week as don't want to sit at home with the Mrs all day, so if you need a bucket bitch give me a shout. North London and Home Counties area
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

thats a pain in the ass... you could just take it as holiday and enjoy the rest of the nice weather :D

Just got back from holiday on Tuesday, had an easy week this week so I'd rather be away grafting even for a mcd's than entertain the mrs at home till next Monday, got loads to do at home but can't be arsed

Just got back from holiday on Tuesday, had an easy week this week so I'd rather be away grafting even for a mcd's than entertain the mrs at home till next Monday, got loads to do at home but can't be arsed

U can come over to me and do my work and I'll stay at home.

I'll fly u over first class. And u can sleep in my wife's bed. I only ask one thing take a tpf mug with u.
This is proper mug crisis, you see @Danny could've had a few nice days as courtesy of clemo, but no mug no job.
I resorted to have a "cider" to ease the pain
4832df3b217b539131a1bb64272aa87d.jpg

Has anyone ever won a mug,I'm highly suspicious all these photo competitions and not one winner maybe Danny still doing a bit and nicking everyone's pics for his website

Has anyone ever won a mug,I'm highly suspicious all these photo competitions and not one winner maybe Danny still doing a bit and nicking everyone's pics for his website
I got a mug, pint glass, t shirt and key ring....but I did show him the back of the van I was living in at the times

I got a mug, pint glass, t shirt and key ring....but I did show him the back of the van I was living in at the times
That sounds like a trap to get him in there and sexually torture him to get that amount of stuff

few years back on here ,no one posted their work !all the keyboard warriors would pull it to bits ! ,thats why i mainly post work on facebook

Not many spent 6 weeks in a van in winter to be less than half a plasterer....so I earned them
I'd say I've spent more time in the van going to work and coming home in the winter over the last 18 years tbh. So technically I spent more time in the van then you to go plastering. @Danny where is all the stuff Lodan got for me.

I'd say I've spent more time in the van going to work and coming home in the winter over the last 18 years tbh. So technically I spent more time in the van then you to go plastering. @Danny where is all the stuff Lodan got for me.
It's quite funny talking about it, I remember posting one night on here that it was -5 as we had a real cold spell....if someone posted up that idea now I'd say they were mad but it all made perfect sense at the time

It's quite funny talking about it, I remember posting one night on here that it was -5 as we had a real cold spell....if someone posted up that idea now I'd say they were mad but it all made perfect sense at the time
I can remember telling you u where not right in the head. And I still stand by it lol

See all this in house fighting Danny has caused I reckon as I've reached over 1000 messages of pure bollox I should be allowed a mug surely

Sorry I'm only reading some of this...but why were you sleeping in a van?

Sorry I'm only reading some of this...but why were you sleeping in a van?
I got made redundant from my job in December, couldn't afford the course for 6 weeks and accommodation so I lived in the van for the 6 weeks while I did the course...I wanted to do Goldtrowel but it was 150 miles from home commuting wasn't an option