Work boots?

these are comfty.
Screenshot_2016-07-31-20-53-52-1.png

Nike air Max's (yes I'm a chav) They even have an anti nail device in the soles ! Comfort is King.
Without a doubt the comfiest footwear ever
For sure, although I'm not down with all the G** slim new shapes. It's Gotta be 90s/95s for me. Plain colours too !

f**k I sound like a woman :O haha
Only 90's for me although I do like some funky colours :chica:
The old fluorescent orange ones eh ?!

Who needs a vest
Fuckking puffs:rolleyes:...
Get a pair of clownshoes..aka scottie Bover boots(y)

Like most people had dewalt (apprentice) probably the best value and after a few pairs of laces can get over a year out of them.

Dealer/Chelsea I find the elastic side goes soon after then they loosen and become more dangerous than good.

After doing the searches a couple of years ago in America the lads wear redwings. Bought a pair £90ish bloody comfy and last way longer than dewalt but the steel toe feels a bit higher.

'This year I have been mostly wearing' helly hansens. Think they're called frogna - lairy soles though - never seen or had a safety boot so light.

I feel i look like forest gumps specials shoes in em.

Looking for recommendations on a new pair of work boots. I have been wearing Brahma work boots, from wally world. They're not the best quality, but for $30, you really can't beat them. But, I am looking to invest a little more cash into my footwear. Durability and comfort are my two most important factors. Steel toe vs soft toe really doesn't matter to me. Neither does the brand, as long as they get the job done. Waterproofing is another big deal for me. I am looking to spend at most $125. Let me know what boots you guys have found to be the best of the best. Thanks.

If you're over there

Redwings

Tbf I indulged in some of those englebert humpadinks someone recommended earlier on in the thread and I gotta admit they’re fcukin comfy, not steel toe caps like but I’d say they’re probably the best I’ve owned. Also had some work trousers ect and they’re the same. Pay a bit more than what I usually did but well worth it in my opinion.