wooooohooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

napper83

Private Member
got my first half decent job since xmas, mono on the bottom half of 6 houses and and a few panels on a small block of flats, relieved - i think so, anyone know of prices of hiring a machine and if it will be worth it really cos i reckon i can hand apply 1 house in 2 days theres about 60-70m2 in each house but quite a bit of beading to do will prob mean taking an extra lad on aswell to operate the machine?

cheers danny ive never machine applied before, hand applied plenty tho so might just stick with what i know for now

never done any k rend mono or anything.... something I might pick up while I am OZ I think.

My girlfriends sister is build ing a house in ireland and its being done in Mono if I was not working I was gonna go out and see how it was done.

Danny

just slap it on danny ....then let it crack/ghost/lift/dry patchy/vary in colour/......see im a pro ;D........fair play napper ;)

If you hav'nt used a machine hand apply it for now mate you need to spend a good day sussing a machine first, before you use it or it will end in tears. Good on you btw

i had to do the polisish trick of me work for less to get the work tho so not too proud of meself but needs must at the moment price is s**t but i need the work £9.00 a square compared to the £14 a sqaure last yr oh well its better than the £121 a fortnight of our lovely government

an i dunno if its got lime in it or what it is but dont let it get in any cuts or they wont heal i had two holes in my knees last summer from not washing the splatter off my legs straight away

ive snorted a mix of vodka curry powder an mint sauce for a laugh, so get the mono lined up an your cash on the table ;D

not done to much of render work outside myself , what is mono and other products like ocr etc....

i havent done loads but i hate it ;D....the lads have got it right spraying it on

i prefer using it that having to smooth render with s&c, lash it on rule it an f**k off till its ready to scrape

your looking at about 350 per week to hire a machine in mate plus all the masking up you need to do and as pftmonojetman said you need time to suss these machines out, so i reckon you'll be better off hand applying it, the other thing with hiring a machine is they tend to be shitters that don't get looked after properly so chances are it will end up causing problems.......or better still give me a ring and I'll sell you 1 :0)

ive been thinking about a ritmo since i seen the video of you bunch of reprobates ;D so wen this job pays up im might think about it how much am i looking at for a compleat setup machine, hoses, gun(s), rotors

Status
Not open for further replies.