Womens football.

21D22B8E-540B-44D8-8DDC-E8C0D0D47F4B.jpeg

I’ve no interest in woman’s football, but I’ve nothing against folk watching it and if it gets kids exercising. It’s just the way sky and bbc are trying to ram it down everyone’s throats, if so far off the Mens game in quality, all the stadiums full etc … that will be tickets at a fiver and kids free.

I’ve no interest in woman’s football, but I’ve nothing against folk watching it and if it gets kids exercising. It’s just the way sky and bbc are trying to ram it
I’ve no interest in woman’s football, but I’ve nothing against folk watching it and if it gets kids exercising. It’s just the way sky and bbc are trying to ram it down everyone’s throats, if so far off the Mens game in quality, all the stadiums full etc … that will be tickets at a fiver and kids free.

Attachments

• VIDEO-2022-07-29-16-10-30.mp4
    2.6 MB
What has any of that got to do with them playing football?
I can't see why anyone would have a problem with them playing football, or any sport for that matter.
C’mon tae f**k. It’s pish! Football is and has never been a woman’s game ffs.

C’mon tae f**k. It’s pish! Football is and has never been a woman’s game ffs.
There was a well established women's football league before the FA banned it in 1921.
Men and women both play tennis, totally different speed, but I can't imagine anyone wanting to stop that? Athletics?
I could go on and on. Just be happy for them.