Women's football

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Just settled in at the Pool, opened a Speckled Hen and thought I'd listen to a bit of football on the radio. Radio 5Live is first choice. Ah ladies football, I'm not listening to that, so tune into TalkSport. f**k me backwards, some thing on there. Has the world gone totally bonkers already? Surely women's football isn't as popular as even the mens lower leagues?

jake gyllenhaal smile GIF by Fox Searchlight

Just settled in at the Pool, opened a Speckled Hen and thought I'd listen to a bit of football on the radio. Radio 5Live is first choice. Ah ladies football, I'm not listening to that, so tune into TalkSport. f**k me backwards, some thing on there. Has the world gone totally bonkers already? Surely women's football isn't as popular as even the mens lower leagues?
So....what exactly is it you don 't like about women's football?
1633805210290.png

You’re being sexist it’s 2021 we should embrace it

so they tell me:muyenojado: