with hindsight , what would you change, but still in plastering

Members online

hector

1.move down to devon/cornwall.
2.stay single, as much as i think the world of mrs. hector.
3.learn how to ride a motorbike, and get a triumph motorbike
4.learn a foreign language and play a guitar
5. see bob dylan/neil young/clapton in concert
6. visit jim morrissons grave in paris
7.visit sturgis motor bike rally in america
8.get a photograph taken with sonny barger, and san francisco chapter of hells angels
9.drink malt whiskey /red wine/real ale for rest of my days
10.help our freinds from the south that its called a Handboard, if neccessary send a missionary

8.get a photograph taken with sonny barger, and san francisco chapter of hells angels
10.help our freinds from the south that its called a Handboard, if neccessary send a missionary
I'd like to live in Hector's world xxx

You can still do most of those now....maybe not the Mrs one

11. meet @Nath80 face to face just to see if he really is a c**t

1 moved to Scotland / 2married twice 4 kids / 3still have full bike licence/ a BSA /ariel/and finished with a750 honda / 4 i speak lancashire and scottish and play with myself / 5 see Elton john / 6 visit NEW YORK / 7 travel on the flying scotsman engine / 8 get a picture of me and u skimming a large ceiling along with gorden reardon 9 rum for me / 10 fish with @essexandy[/on his pond and tell him its a fukin handboard and take @jess[ theplasterer with me

Last edited:
1, stick to hampshire f**k all in devon cornwall
2.been single for last 15 years
3.built me own Harleys now got yamaha xt 660 off roader
4speak bllox and play the bongos
5see clapton at earls court after spending 2 weeks at stonehenge off me tits on lsd
6go to the graveyard in easyriders and trip me nuts off
7been to bulldog bash kent custom etc
8met him at bulldog bash and got book signed, spent a lot of time with HA Wessex
9drink everyday and smoke hashish and will do till i die (shouldnt be long)
10its a f**k**g HAWK

1, stick to hampshire f**k all in devon cornwall
2.been single for last 15 years
3.built me own Harleys now got yamaha xt 660 off roader
4speak bllox and play the bongos
5see clapton at earls court after spending 2 weeks at stonehenge off me tits on lsd
6go to the graveyard in easyriders and trip me nuts off
7been to bulldog bash kent custom etc
8met him at bulldog bash and got book signed, spent a lot of time with HA Wessex
9drink everyday and smoke hashish and will do till i die (shouldnt be long)
10its a f**k**g HAWK
a F*****g hand board ask hector

Not very nice. I'll dry my eyes with all the money I made today (notes not coins like your pension )
giphy (10).gif

if it was a hawk it would have feathers and sit on the wrist instead of hand held
hahahaha,,look i can see this is a touchy subject, having only been on here for a few weeks i will bow out and leave it to you well known MEMBERS,,i can honestly and on art tell you ive never heard of a handboard,,if i was scrolling down looking for a plasterers hawk id scroll past handboard and give up looking, if you were scrolling down looking for a handboard and it come up with hawk you,d click on the f**k*r wouldnt you,,just saying ,im off to get pissed n stoned

hahahaha,,look i can see this is a touchy subject, having only been on here for a few weeks i will bow out and leave it to you well known MEMBERS,,i can honestly and on art tell you ive never heard of a handboard,,if i was scrolling down looking for a plasterers hawk id scroll past handboard and give up looking, if you were scrolling down looking for a handboard and it come up with hawk you,d click on the f**k*r wouldnt you,,just saying ,im off to get pissed n stoned
when i served my time you couldnt buy handboards they where hand made same as darbys and wood floats

Last edited:
when i served my time you couldnt buy hanboards they where hand made same as darbys and wood floats
beads werent around in my day,,all wood rules,,nice bit of bullnose skirting chored off the chippies,,,1st day on job knock a spotboard and stand up as well,,light a fire to boil kettle and s**t in a cement bag,,oh the joys

beads werent around in my day,,all wood rules,,nice bit of bullnose skirting chored off the chippies,,,1st day on job knock a spotboard and stand up as well,,light a fire to boil kettle and s**t in a cement bag,,oh the joys
and wipe your ass on a dock leaf

and wipe your ass on a dock leaf
yep,,then set up ur hod stand tie the dog to the mixer and prepare yourself for a ball breaking day,,but its friday paid in pub (no tax) at 1pm right on the piss with my dad and his 2 brothers,,often dragged down portsmouth dog track in me work clothes all night,,i was only 15 ffs

1 moved to Scotland / 2married twice 4 kids / 3still have full bike licence/ a BSA /ariel/and finished with a750 honda / 4 i speak lancashire and scottish and play with myself / 5 see Elton john / 6 visit NEW YORK / 7 travel on the flying scotsman engine / 8 get a picture of me and u skimming a large ceiling along with gorden reardon 9 rum for me / 10 fish with @essexandy[/on his pond and tell him its a fukin handboard and take @jess[ theplasterer with me
hobo, sadly gordon reardon has gone to the great building site in the sky, he died last year, good man and missed

you must be one of our southern freinds lee, many years ago we were sat in the bait cabin, eating our bait,from our bait bags, as it was bait time, and a spread who had just returned from working in london stood up and said they call it a hawk down south,
well next thing i knew a handboard was thrown at him, shouting erupted ,talking turned into grown men crying, one man stood in the corner rocking backwards and forwards dribbling down his mouth,
cant be true shouted i, yes it is hector , tis true i say tis true,
well that afternoon the mood was solemn on site, nobody said much but it was to late,
this must never be mentioned again, this conversation never leaves the bait cabin, we all agreed,
always a handboard lee

you must be one of our southern freinds lee, many years ago we were sat in the bait cabin, eating our bait,from our bait bags, as it was bait time, and a spread who had just returned from working in london stood up and said they call it a hawk down south,
well next thing i knew a handboard was thrown at him, shouting erupted ,talking turned into grown men crying, one man stood in the corner rocking backwards and forwards dribbling down his mouth,
well that afternoon the mood was solemn on site, nobody said much but it was to late,
this must never be mentioned again, this conversation never leaves the bait cabin, we all agreed,
always a handboard lee
my god its rough up north hey,,,i suppose a hawk to you is like calling it Kes,,a handboard to me is something you get done in ink at the police station at 12pm begging drunkenly you want ya kebab back ya bloody buggers,,,, if i turned round to my brother nxt week and asked him to flip some muck onto my handboard the pikey f**k*r would kick me milk crate from under me,,,,,,, me being a mere member on here and obvs havnt served me time yet shall never mention this subject again,,i think i,ll have a much happier time and longer duration on here....love from Portsmouth

always a handboard lee
It's grub not bait !

always a handboard lee
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Priceless ! (y)