Wish I was a football star

Members online

Y'know if kowski cheated on me I wouldn't even be arsed to have a row about it, what's the point? I'd just think, you're clearly an idiot... do I want to be with an idiot?

Rubbish, you can't be a premier league player and take drugs they are tested at club level, premier league level and international level, you just couldn't do it.

You can, and they do.

Believe me, they have a way of slipping tests.

The odd one fucks up and gets caught, and everyone knows about it.

Round my way there are boozers who have lil lock ins, doors shut up and sniff their lil ears off.

It's well known.

Nothing wrong with a bit of strange now and again, esp living a high pressure life like he does. Same as for few lines and few drinks. Hes a multi millionaire, that alone is enough to have extreme stress. He's just that type of person who likes to dip his wick into other women. That wont change. Were all the same, in the right circumstances, we'd all be balls deep in other women. Were hard wired to do it as its in our DNA. One cant deny that

Nope I wouldn't, I've never had an affair or play away never would, I couldn't look my daughter in the eye again, some fellas are just tossers with no morals.

Nope I wouldn't, I've never had an affair or play away never would, I couldn't look my daughter in the eye again, some fellas are just tossers with no morals.

In the rigtht circumstances, you would. Humans are hard wired to have as many partners as possible. Its just society has shapped your thinking into only being with one. I dont cheat, never had the need to but i understand evolution and am not afraid to say in the right circumstances, id probably be balls deep into one myself.

I don't think we are. I'm not a religious freak but I made a vow to my wife and that's how I'm staying if I wanted to shag around I wouldn't have married in the first place it's very simple, with out giving it the big time I've had numerous chances at me in various situations but I couldn't live with my self, were all wired different I guess.