Wish I was a football star

Members online

Crazy he got hook line and sinker , only read the full story today so basically if it was me instead of him , the mrs goes away on holiday, I go to a party then back to a girls friends house to pick the girls car up , then I drive it for 20 minutes no where near my or her house and get pulled by police, how the hell do I get out of that one when my Mrs says wtf happened ?

f**k me , Rooney man :numberone:

Crazy he got hook line and sinker , only read the full story today so basically if it was me instead of him , the mrs goes away on holiday, I go to a party then back to a girls friends house to pick the girls car up , then I drive it for 20 minutes no where near my or her house and get pulled by police, how the hell do I get out of that one when my Mrs says wtf happened ?

f**k me , Rooney man :numberone:

He has a drink problem...

I think if it wasn't for the kids and probably one coming, she'd be away. But she's bound to be sickened by it now, how many times that. It was bad when she stood by him after the granny prozzy. Tbh if she did leave though she'd take him to the cleaners now. Half everything plus more probably coz of the 4kids. Man must not be able to have any self restraint. Shouldn't have been so daft as to put himself on the situation to get tempted.

Also, I don't like the fact they all have to do u this with the public knowing everything. The price of being famous shouldn't be that any mistake is blown across the papers and becomes national news. Because let's face it, it's gossip. Personally I couldn't care less who such an such dates, why do they think we want to know, and I know damn well that Colleen will be suffering enough from the embarrassment and heartache of it without every move being analysed and judged by the tabloids and the rest of us. An ex cheated on me 5 or 6years ago and it was her mate that told me, and obviously apart from anger that the skank done it, I was like embarrassed, felt all the rest them that I was with up there all knew and felt like they were laughing at me etc. That annoyed me more than anything, and tbh I was lookin rid of that blade anyways by then so that give me the excuse to finally bin her off. Lol I can imagine though how much harder it would be for Colleen as she must actually love shrek for all his faults and has a squad of kids to him too. Man's a fool. Lol

True but she'd get plenty through the divorce courts too and his maintenance would be sky high too, he'd be stung for both.

In defence of Wayne, she is always away on holiday, what is a young man to do other than fill his boots.

For me the only thing he has done wrong is getting caught

Cocaine more like haha I believe he's a good laff when he's drunk though. No excuse for what he did though.
Rubbish, you can't be a premier league player and take drugs they are tested at club level, premier league level and international level, you just couldn't do it.

She's a door mat, he's got previous to be fair and she still puts up with it, as most Footballer spouses do.

Rubbish, you can't be a premier league player and take drugs they are tested at club level, premier league level and international level, you just couldn't do it.

Cocaine is in and out of your system within 48hrs I believe

Cocaine is in and out of your system within 48hrs I believe
Heard that as well. Though they can test through ur hair apparently, but it's meant be out ur blood and urine in a couple days so I believe.

Fair play to him. Ride all around him. What she want. He s giving her everything she has. He should ride her sister and mother with her father watching.

Listen they no how to by pass that my mate plays professional is always at it.

I also know (through a pal of mine) , a recently retired premiership footballer who lives near me. who played at the highest level for England, and we've asked him the question about drugs he says he personally never heard of anyone taking drugs of any kind In the premiership or championship, lower leagues I can't comment.
Look what happened to Adrian mutu at Chelsea he had he contract terminated there and they when he got caught, most players have it in there contract about drug usage and a zero tollarence.with camera phones everywhere and people selling stories to the tabloids, You hear stories and rumours, but as with most gossip it's usually shite.

I also know (through a pal of mine) , a recently retired premiership footballer who lives near me. who played at the highest level for England, and we've asked him the question about drugs he says he personally never heard of anyone taking drugs of any kind In the premiership or championship, lower leagues I can't comment.
Look what happened to Adrian mutu at Chelsea he had he contract terminated there and they when he got caught, most players have it in there contract about drug usage and a zero tollarence.with camera phones everywhere and people selling stories to the tabloids, You hear stories and rumours, but as with most gossip it's usually shite.
I think Manchester United may have been less tolerant but efc may not do as many random ones . I heard from someone who's mates have been out with him.
The reason I no that they are getting away with it as I've seen him with my own eyes doing it to which I think what an idiot but it's entirely up to him.

I think Manchester United may have been less tolerant but efc may not do as many random ones . I heard from someone who's mates have been out with him.
The reason I no that they are getting away with it as I've seen him with my own eyes doing it to which I think what an idiot but it's entirely up to him.
The mate of mine I mean the last bit.

Hes a tosser then and crazy then as you can imagine with phones etc selling stores your careers over, most young lads would give there left arm to earn a living playing football or even get a shot at it, that's the sacrifice you make clean living and be a role model and earn tens of thousands a week even for average players.
This fella who I know played for Spurs and they tested randomly and infrequently with it in there contracts of instant dismissal and England who are the same.

Hes a tosser then and crazy then as you can imagine with phones etc selling stores your careers over, most young lads would give there left arm to earn a living playing football or even get a shot at it, that's the sacrifice you make clean living and be a role model and earn tens of thousands a week even for average players.
This fella who I know played for Spurs and they tested randomly and infrequently with it in there contracts of instant dismissal and England who are the same.
Absolutely agree would happily swop positions with him. Never worked a day in his life just played football.
I no all about the contracts as he's told me which is the crazy thing about it.
Doesn't no how lucky he is.
At least there's many staying to the rules.