Winter woes

Members online

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
I can say I am brave , but today was beyond a joke tbh. What was I thinking taking the machine out after -8-10’C , I have no idea. Hoses frozen, machine frozen , water float frozen , although machine drained very well..... After few hours and defrosting everything on the gene we managed to get to a point turning on the machine, then f**k**g r&s froze. Had to take another one out to get us going. Everything frozen, just by sitting there! But still, we managed to put some mesh on :). Oh well, defrosting over the weeken now .
@zolco keep the wood burner going mate:birras:

I can say I am brave , but today was beyond a joke tbh. What was I thinking taking the machine out after -8-10’C , I have no idea. Hoses frozen, machine frozen , water float frozen , although machine drained very well..... After few hours and defrosting everything on the gene we managed to get to a point turning on the machine, then f**k**g r&s froze. Had to take another one out to get us going. Everything frozen, just by sitting there! But still, we managed to put some mesh on :). Oh well, defrosting over the weeken now .
@zolco keep the wood burner going mate:birras:
Soooooo would you say it was a bit chilly today

Think got the firewood covered here
IMG_20190129_154146.jpg