Win An OX Trowel

Members online

No members online now.
Listen friends, as I stand before you...we must remember the simple joy that Ox trowels bring.
From warzones to drought-blighted nations of hunger, an Ox trowel can and will go a long way.

Thank you

Speech.jpg

Sooooooo @GypsumSnorter you seemed to hit the heart strings of most and stole the show early on in the comp :D

So please PM me your full name and address and I will get this trowel packed up and shipped :D

U f**k**g w**k*r. U said u would give it to who got the most likes funny I got the most. So f**k u and your Heart. Can I have a glass instead of the trowel. But if it has to be a trowel I'll take it like. Do for dot and dab.

Theclemo rocks

U f**k**g w**k*r. U said u would give it to who got the most likes funny I got the most. So f**k u and your Heart. Can I have a glass instead of the trowel. But if it has to be a trowel I'll take it like. Do for dot and dab.

Theclemo rocks

You would of had my vote [emoji106][emoji106]

Finally, the answer for all greedy fatties out there...tin foil cutlery - impossible to pick anything up, your guaranteed to be size 6 by Feb 1st.
IMG_3772.PNG

I've only ever used marshalltown , but would like to try a different make trowel like ox to see how it comepares to mt [emoji106]

I've only ever used marshalltown , but would like to try a different make trowel like ox to see how it comepares to mt [emoji106]
Been using my new ox ultra flex on a re'skim this week and all i can say is that i am cock a hoop with it . trowels up like a dream ,and i am an stuck in my ways scared of change type of plasterer but this new type of trowel is a revelation .

I'd like to thank @Danny for the pm explaining he knows that i'm rich and he would like to give the prizes to the people that need them. I do understand Danny but I think the Ox trowel would look good in my db9.