Win a van and other prizes worth over £20,000 with Knauf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if this was a BG competition.

You'd be able to just saunter down to the merchants and sort through all the split bags looking for the tickets. No purchase necessary lol.

Just imagine if this was a BG competition.

You'd be able to just saunter down to the merchants and sort through all the split bags looking for the tickets. No purchase necessary lol.
maybe a better competition for BG would be to find a bag intacted...................i would how the technical team's brain storming sessions are coming on regarding finding a solution to the enigma that is" stronger bags"................its a conundrum..................:rolleyes)

It'll seem like I've won a prize if I find somewhere that even stocks your gear @Runswithscissors

Also where in the Chelmsford area can I get some of your wonderful Aquapanel Exterior board mate? I'm going to give it a go on my own place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy

I believe that Penlaws in Wickford have Aquapanel Exterior on the shelf...... You can also try Warrens at Colchester (don;t think they stock it, but can get it next day).

The all the bigger outlets inside the M25 can help - such as Encon, SIG, CCF - as well as people like Builder Depot, Lords Builders Merchants, Travis Perkins.

Let me know if you need any help - I will arrange for our local guy who looks after Penlaws and warrans to get in touch with you.

Cheers Andy!

Been Busy today... will get an update tomorrow

Don't think the Van has been won yet.... There would be a big announcement if it had.....

Where do you get your MP Finish from J*Ace.....? (don't say Claymonster..... lol)

we dont we just sweep all the multi off the floor re bag it and use that, we liked mp but alot of our jobs are supplied for us and there isnt a merchant near us that stocks it

Hi Everyone

Just a quick update on the Knauf Win A Van competition.

So far there have been around 200 of the 300 tickets found and prizes won.

The MAGIC "WIN A VAN" Ticket has not yet been found and is still out there in the market waiting to be found.

It could be in any of Knauf Win A Van marked bagged products:

Universal Plaster
Plasterboard Adhesive
Joint Cement Easy Sand
Joint Filler
Gypsum Parge Coat
MPFinish

Has anyone on The Plasterers Forum won anything yet?

Good Luck

Bought 3 bags of knauf dab on Friday and won Fu@k all...............................what a con............................:RpS_thumbdn:

Bought 3 bags of knauf dab on Friday and won Fu@k all...............................what a con............................:RpS_thumbdn:

You must have got the only bags with nowt in Marra......

Were the bags really big like....?

Did they look like they had a van in them....?

They had a van key in one them but it didnt fit my ignition so i binned it.............................:huh:

Bought two more bags of knauf Dab ready for the morn................Fingers crossed......................:rolleyes)

Imagine the twinge in my pants today as I opened a bag of sound coat and saw the golden ticket staring at me , having told the labourer we'd go halfs on the van imagine our despair as it turned out to be a poxy tape measure that I had to ring up and claim then wait 28 days for delivery, note to knauf,stick it up your arse!

Imagine the twinge in my pants today as I opened a bag of sound coat and saw the golden ticket staring at me , having told the labourer we'd go halfs on the van imagine our despair as it turned out to be a poxy tape measure that I had to ring up and claim then wait 28 days for delivery, note to knauf,stick it up your arse!

we've got a section for that kind of dirty talk parko................i suggest you use or get airtight with the Tom Daley crew ......:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.