Your chance to win a van with Knauf. Look out for the golden tickets!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

knauf

In case you have missed this on another link,

Knauf are giving you the chance to win a VW caddy !!!!

Bag yourself a van - Knauf Drywall

Knauf is reprising its popular Golden Ticket competition from last year with another stunning prize promotion worth over £20,000. Top of the prize list is a VW Caddy Van, which retails at over £14,000. Runner Up prizes include Fein Drywall Guns – worth £400 each – Stanley trowels and, last but not least, dozens of Knauf measuring tapes.

Winning one of these great items could not be easier: as special prize-winning vouchers – the ‘Golden Tickets’ – have been hidden in bags of the company’s Universal Plaster, Plasterboard Adhesive, Joint Cement Easy Sand, Joint Filler, Gypsum Parge Coat and MPFinish. Buy one, open it, find a ticket – and maybe, just maybe, you’ll bag yourself a van!

Simply look out in store for Win a Van branded Knauf bags next time you are out buying plastering and jointing products. The promotion runs until all the prizes are gone or all the bags run out – predicted to be in the late autumn, so there’s plenty of time to get in there!

Guys

if you usual stockist is not stocking or supplying Knauf bagged products - ask them to investigate getting some in!!!

If they say no, contact Knauf on 01795424499 and ask for assistance in finding a stockist local to you .......

If you have never used the products before, read the instructions on the bag (strange concept for some, I know), or contact Knauf or your supplier for further assistance......

There are experienced guys on here using Knauf products as well......

Happy for honest or sensible feedback on MP Finish

But don't just say " it is harder to use that what I currently use " or " it is not like what I already use, so I don't like it "

Its timings are different - that is all....

Yes it is slightly more £ per bag (I don't know the prices.... ask at the suppliers... ask for a discount - don;t ask, don't get....?), but you will get more m2 per bag! (both hand and machine applied...)

Good Luck - and please let us all know if you win anything!!

Can I have the front half......? with the seats and engine.....

LOL

If I had anything to do with it, I would give you all a nod and a wink..... all I know is the bags are all either in the market or heading out as we speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.