Win a New Shower - with Knauf Aquapanel / Knauf Drywall

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then maybe there are more forum winners than I know about............ But the 4 so far have all been contacted, so if you have not heard, i'm sorry it is not you - yet....

There are too many ways of taking that Blones............

I assume you mean you entered the comp in the wifes name.......

.....or you can elaborate! :RpS_wink:

Sorry Blones / Guys - nowt to do with me......

If you have just come to page 3.... there has been a 'I run with scissors' forum winner.... waiting for them to confirm on this link...... (I'm not going to name them, if they want to remain unknown - until the end of the competition - that is up to them)

There may have been 2 forum winners...... (1 HVAC engineer, 1 merchant guy and 2 plasterers / spreads - so far).
All winners so far have been contacted, so if you have not heard then you have not won - yet.

5 more showers to be won before the end of May - have you entered the competition?

yes i have entered but i aint bloody won yet sort it out scissors come on this job is waiting for a shower that i promised them:RpS_thumbup:, but seriously i would like a shower please

Enter again..... tell them it is your birthday next friday in the 'other' part........ LOL

They didn't know it was his birthday - pure luck....

It is a random draw from everyone still in the draw at the time....... I have nothing to do with it!

......is it posible to change your forum name - I like Runwithfiddles now.....LOL

OK - Bollox the rest of ya..... no more forum winners....LOL

is that better.....:flapper:

have any of you seen any of the adverts of flyers about this competition anywhere?
Apparently there are lots about, but I haven't seen any.......

so it is a fix then? tut tut tut

nope never seen any and to be honest i think your telling fibs (get me a shower and ill have your advert has my sig ;-) )

ha ha ha ha ha.......... with the sh1t you guys give (and no doubt will give, whatever happens), if I could fix it I would have! LOL

i definatly think me and nps should win a shower or you could end up with s**t on your doorstep peado sprayed on your house and you dnt want to know what nps will do to your misses:RpS_wink:

haha mate im brewing a massive turd for if i dnt win a shower itll be sent to him in the post and ill have to spray the parcel with peado co i dnt know where he lives

Did you enter as NPS and jrplastering?

Nope - can't find ya.......... (joke)

The draw is nowt to do with me guys........

I expect I will probably struggle to get out of my Peado sprayed door for the mountain of s**t on the step at the end of this anyway.....LOL

depends if i win and he makes a mess of course you can but if he wins and i dnt then no..... no you can not

Status
Not open for further replies.