Win a New Shower - with Knauf Aquapanel / Knauf Drywall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we get details, but based on teh company having done E Mail shots in the past..... a very low percentatge actually get opened and most get trapped in spam filters anyway......

The only things we want are E Mail addresses (easy to ignore if we do send things out!) and post code (easy to fake, or just put part in) to sort by location....... not going to be easy to track you down - unless you win! LOL

Yes it is a good form of advertising - but as I said, it seems everyone is more interested in the shower! LOL

Cheers Hector (keep replying ;-) )

Why are you being so helpfull coming on a plasterers forum on an Easter Saturday to give us technical advice on aqua panel boards if you're not on some kind of commission/getting some financial gain out of this ?

Plus - if you choose to enter - that is up to you! I'm not making you do anything!

.... and reading some of it, I'm probably p1$$ing you off.....lol

But if any of you need any technical assistance with Knauf Aquapanel - track me down! :rolleyes)

disapointed with your reply runwithscissors,and the offensive language not what i would expect from somebody trying to sell me a product,it is painfully obvious i have touched a nerve here, and is confirmation that it is just an exercise to get as many names/emails/teephone numbers/addresses etc so in the coming days weeks and months we will be bombarded with junk mail/calls on a night/texts/etc,all best hector

Bored .........with a wife nagging ....and 3 kids bouncing off the walls.......and pritty poor weather.........

If you don't believe who I am, my details are on my profile...... spam me..... call me.....call the co. and ask for me (after the bank holiday of cause)!

Just letting you guys potentialy win a shower every week for the next 8 weeks, and spreading the word of Knauf Aquapanel!

By the way - sorry to Hector for the use of the bad language.....lol

Who are you spreading the word about, that's what I want to know ?

Could do with some new tiles aswell :RpS_thumbup:

'Hardiebacker' and 'GTEC aqua board' have emailed me to say that in no way will they be offering showers in any upcoming promotions :RpS_thumbup:

danny sort these fcukers out theres been a few of these one post wonders recently they dnt even make any sense

That flower thing at the bottom of his/her/its name.............never heard of it, but when i looked into it the same name is spamming up loads of forums so I reckon it's a sneaky advertising campaign by i c q

.fk knows:RpS_bored:

lol i think ive lost the plot lol
what flower am i looking at the right person:RpS_confused:

Message to Krazykreat - If you are from India, you cannot enter this draw.......... please go spam some other post!
Thanks - LOL

Will be in the office today, will try to find out who one the first shower............ keep entering guys!
(for those worried about it - you can change a drop down to avoid getting spam and such like.........)
Good Luck!

The first winner was picked earlier this week, but it has not been possible to contact them to confirm the win..... so slight delay in announcement....

The second draw takes place later today..... have you entered? (I don't think you have to re enter every week - but I will check....)

Ok Ok - no need to re enter...........

week 1 winner - we believe is on holiday this week (message left on a mobile), will let you know when confirmed.....
Week 2 winner - Danny from Brentford...... apparently very pleased!

yeah im week one winner just got back from.................skegness mate just send it to my address:RpS_sneaky:

tha wet??? its me ive just got back and ive moved so ill need to give you my new address:RpS_wink:

it wants to be me cos ive priced it into a job comeing up for an extortionate price:RpS_sneaky:

Woo Hoo - we have had a 'Runswithscissors' winner.......

I wonder if the winner will admit it on here?

I have all current winners names, but don't know which one is from he forum, so not saying anything.... come on admit it!
All winners have now been contacted, so if you have not heard it is not you - yet......

Still loads of time to enter if you haven't yet - 5 more showers to be won. There is no need to re enter if you have already.

Good Luck!

Win a Mira Shower a week through April and May, with Knauf Aquapanel - Knauf Drywall!

No purchase necessary........

http://www.knaufdrywall.co.uk/shower

For a laugh (and to see how many do it) - Add " I run with scissors " in the 'other' section. Just to see if this tag gets looked at!
For the record!
I HAVE NO INFLUENCE OVER THE DRAW!!!!!

But if anyone wins, and then don't want the shower - I want first dibs!

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.