Win a new Shower - with Knauf Aquapanel / Knauf Drywall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runswithscissors

Private Member
Win a Mira Shower a week through April and May, with Knauf Aquapanel - Knauf Drywall!

No purchase necessary........

http://www.knaufdrywall.co.uk/shower

For a laugh (and to see how many do it) - Add " I run with scissors " in the 'other' section. Just to see if this tag gets looked at!
For the record!
I HAVE NO INFLUENCE OVER THE DRAW!!!!!

But if anyone wins, and then don't want the shower - I want first dibs!

Good Luck!

Benefit they spend the money wasted on these showers on improving their wallboard. The finish on their TE plasterboard is s**t. I'd rather pay the extra and use Lafarge. Their taping materials are crap too.

Hi Tony
Have you ever raised these issues with someone from Knauf Drywall directly, with reasons for the issues?

I don't look after the drywall stuff, but more than happy to assist!

That said, your all open to your opinions......... If LaFarge floats your boat, knock yourself out!

I have had a lot of knauf boards with ripples in which look terrible when light hits them at a certain angle. They are also prone to going yellow once painted. I can't be doing with the hassle of calling a rep out to argue the toss. I'd rather just swap brands. If the Aquapanel is anything like the one Lafarge make then it's a good product, but at £30 a sheet I can't. see it selling too well.

Tony - you should have reported the ripples..... that has been sorted! (proven ripples got sorted at Knauf's cost!)
Knauf Aquapanel is not like the LaFarge Aquaboard..... LaFarge is Gypsum Based (and your right... very very expensive for what it is!).
Knauf Aquapanel is cement based with no organic fillers at all - Interior is the perfect tile backer, Exterior is the ideal render carrier board. They are as easy to use as gypsum boards - score and snap cut (or saw, circular saw, if you want), screw straight through - Technical support and spec's if needed.
Both have been in the market far longer that the LaFarge product and have a lengthy proven track record..... Don't take my word for it - ask on here!
Let me know if you want any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.