Win a Dewalt Cordless mixer

Anyone who listens to a radio station about Plastering want there head testing! There's only @Vincey I can think of that would tune in to this that's only because he's probably got shares or something!

I’ve got it as the app on my phone , started listening to the plastering show on Fridays but now find myself with it on on my pocket all the time , there’s other shows that are quite good too mate , builders one and painters show was on yesterday too , be funny if one day I could make it on there too
They’d have to give me at least half hour got a a lot to say

I’ve got it as the app on my phone , started listening to the plastering show on Fridays but now find myself with it on on my pocket all the time , there’s other shows that are quite good too mate , builders one and painters show was on yesterday too , be funny if one day I could make it on there too
Ffs I hate that you love plastering so much :ROFLMAO:

Huh, it's got music & chat, I was expecting to hear the reassuring slap and scrape of plastering.
Right now some fat geezer (photo) is telling people about the budget and what it means to site trades.
Their news section got me mad - Manchester guy stole 6 vans and kit before getting caught - only got 22 months inside and no recovery of five of the vans or kit.

Only 8 days to go! Register and join Chris Frediani, Fix Radio and special guests on The Plastering Show Live from 6:30 pm on Tuesday 30th March for your chance to win a DeWalt cordless mixer, ThistlePro PureFinish and more!

>>> Click here to register <<<

TPSLWinPurefinish 1-1.png

You had your chance on radio 2 and fluffed it