Win A Dewalt Cordless Mixer

Members online

How Do You Want To Pick The Winner?

• Out of a hat/salad spinner

• Bonus Ball

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well id really like you to all vote for me so that if I win I can ask @Danny to post it straight to @Olican!

I'm a massive believer in good karma and imo that fela has certainly earnt a little for his selfless act in trying to do a little good for an extremely heart breaking cause over the last few weeks.

Most of us on here have kids and heaven forbid our world's come crushing down at any time also and you never know when you would be very welcome of a bit of support in our darkest hours!

Come on lads do the right thing!

Love zombie x

You've always been one of the forums finest my friend, put me in the draw @Danny, if I win I'll sell either on here or gumtree and payment will go direct to charity.

It won't change my life but could possibly change the life of someone less fortunate

If I win it, I get the finest cabinet maker to knock up a lovely display cabinet for it, would place it in there, and invite @theclemo over to admire it just to wind him up

Again those that don’t want it, don’t enter leave it for those who cold really need it and would value it.

Quite frankly charities can bugger off I’m sick of them, let one of us benefit for a change.

Again those that don’t want it, don’t enter leave it for those who cold really need it and would value it.

Quite frankly charities can bugger off I’m sick of them, let one of us benefit for a change.

Could not cold lol, no edit function again @Danny

Your doing nothing to promote your online persona mate

is it a radio aswell :whistle:

So your idea was basically to attract more members, potentially plasterers in the near future and ruin our trade ?
I have made my mind @Danny , I am for my self:D:fuckyou:
My idea was to attract more members, promote the tool, have some fun, promote the forum and it was completely fair :) this idea is s**t but if I win I will do it but without promoting the forum oh and without the prize lol and it will still get more interest than this s**t comp :)

Well i think i should win the dewalt mixer so i could get home to my kids much quicker
Long flights of stairs and nobody cares could make my affairs much easier to bear
So many tables and chairs makes my brush loose hairs. So many problems with multi tears
So help aman out and send him the mixer for he just wants to get home quicker

The End

My idea was to attract more members, promote the tool, have some fun, promote the forum and it was completely fair :) this idea is s**t but if I win I will do it but without promoting the forum oh and without the prize lol and it will still get more interest than this s**t comp :)

The same idea that you wouldnt share...

The same idea that you wouldnt share...
That's right :) I've shared plenty of ideas throughout the years on this forum and they have been stolen :) you should have faith and the fact you didn't come up with anything makes it worse :(

So on the 18th the raffle is done, I or some random member wins then that's the end? Ffs :( just waiting on an email for the answer I want then I'm gonna start my comp, then the forum can f**k off xx

So on the 18th the raffle is done, I or some random member wins then that's the end? Ffs :( just waiting on an email for the answer I want then I'm gonna start my comp, then the forum can f**k off xx
Where you gonna run your competition?

Your the best looking bloke on here , Jane is gorgeous too,as for maddy she’s a little cutie .

Now have I won it ?:LOL:

Just thinking how much better the new dewalt mixer will be compared to the old one

F1DC2956-77EC-441C-8542-F3A301BFC803.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.