Will it scratch in

Members online

funny how mono gets a bad press ?,then i read post like this , you need to know your material what it can do all year round ,hope it turns out well ,for the customer
Weber’s a nightmare over night we did a gable yesterday around 50m2 with 3/4 of a tub of Accelerator and it was done by 3 o’clock ..

John fair play for admitting you’re a cowboy but what are you thinking doing rendering with no experience

Even with my god complex i wont f**k about with rendering

Harsh imo

I don’t think your a cowboy, think your a top bloke and probably a good spread too.

But to post a few threads asking rendering stuff then going out and rendering and f**k**g it up is pretty cowboyish.

Rendering a hard game . People think its great money and anyone can do it but theres so much to it. That’s why you see so much s**t rendering.

I don’t think your a cowboy, think your a top bloke and probably a good spread too.

But to post a few threads asking rendering stuff then going out and rendering and f**k**g it up is pretty cowboyish.

Rendering a hard game . People think its great money and anyone can do it but theres so much to it. That’s why you see so much s**t rendering.
Pfft!! F*****g chancer mate!
9EC5C8EE-0352-4A59-966D-68BDCADD39D0.gif

Got to the job at 5.30am and still f**k*d it up.